WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF FINDING OLY 1'S IN STORES IN DEC ?

i wanna know because I'm going to Tucson,Arizona to do sum x-mas shopping next month....

also does anyone know if there's a nice spot to get J's in Tucson,like those mom & pop shops or something like that ?

laugh.gif
wait ur serious???
indifferent.gif

you won't find em in stores that late
smh.gif

lock it up!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

laugh.gif
wait ur serious???
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

pointless post ? i'm just tryna get sum info on where to get J's in Tucson,AZ.. oh and F rules this is the internet....damm nerds these days
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

I live in Phoenix, AZ. Trust me your not going to find pretty much of anythig down in tucson!
frown.gif

for real ?.....Phoenix has nice spots to get J' s? give me sum info...i'll try to get my parents to drive 1 hour more to Phoenix lol

I found some by luck in a display case in Footlocker in Tampa florida last week. They may be out there just hit the malls. And I agree to the pointless post.If you think the post is irrelevent why post??????

Do ebay and only pay a few dollars above retail.It will be very hard to find these in stores in dec.

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

laugh.gif
wait ur serious???
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

pointless post ? i'm just tryna get sum info on where to get J's in Tucson,AZ.. oh and F rules this is the internet....damm nerds these days
roll.gif

nerd u serious???
eyes.gif

haha you lame tryna sound bad talking bout F the rules....you bad huh????
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at guys like you...settle down...you aint bad
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

laugh.gif
wait ur serious???
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

nerd u serious???
eyes.gif

haha you lame tryna sound bad talking bout F the rules....you bad huh????
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at guys like you...settle down...you aint bad
grin.gif
lol i ain't trying to be bad....i just find lame all the rules here...this is just the Internet for god sake there's no need for all this!
brooklynnyc300, I like the Oly 1'sbetter...but if i get the chance to cop the cool greys i'll cop.
Or i might just end up buying the Chi-Town XX3's tho...they drop nov.28 right ?

Back
Top Bottom