What are some fun things to do if you're not the clubber/party type person?

Trying to expand some of my activities.
Im looking at comedy clubs, shooting at the gun range.

Try to refrain from posting stuff most people do already like movies, basketball or going to they gym.

Trying to expand some of my activities.
Im looking at comedy clubs, shooting at the gun range.

Try to refrain from posting stuff most people do already like movies, basketball or going to they gym.

So do you like to drink, but just not party and club or do you not like to drink at all?

So do you like to drink, but just not party and club or do you not like to drink at all?

pimp.gif

cooking
pimp.gif

ride a bike
pimp.gif
and get lost in music

Gun range sounds like a good idea.

bet on sports, go to sports bar. Watching sports can be alot funner when there is money on the line, and when alcohol is consumed.

bet on sports, go to sports bar. Watching sports can be alot funner when there is money on the line, and when alcohol is consumed.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

[h3]clubber/party type [/h3]

these are night time activities.. cant think of much else to do during the night besides gym, read, sleep, watch movies, and sex. 

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

[h3]clubber/party type [/h3]

these are night time activities.. cant think of much else to do during the night besides gym, read, sleep, watch movies, and sex. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

finding new restaurants to eat at, none of the chain stuff I'm talking lowkey local spots

yeah.. this is a lot of fun (especially with a group of friends).. Yelp is a gift and a curse, really. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

finding new restaurants to eat at, none of the chain stuff I'm talking lowkey local spots

yeah.. this is a lot of fun (especially with a group of friends).. Yelp is a gift and a curse, really. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom