What are some good Caffeine Substitutes for Energy, or Just Long Lasting Energy Drinks?

rockstar rehab doesn't give me a lot of energy, but it gives a nice boost. By the way, I was checking out spike shooter, so I went to the gnc website, and guess what I saw on the main page?

50 Cent Energy Drink
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

The best way to have energy without caffeine is to regularly engage in moderate to intense exercises.

Came in here to post this ..... Taking naps and eating small meals helps alot also

Monster Energy (Green)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>

No thread jack, felt like sharing this with y'all,

I use to drink this to go run, I'm no athlete, But with this I would put up 7-10 miles a day, Easy!
pimp.gif
(sometimes more)

Probably need to start doing this again to lose weight.
30t6p3b.gif

From coffee to energy drinks to jack3d, I quickly get used to them all. I feel like I should quit for a few months since I get nothing out of it, but maybe an ounce of a placebo effect.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

From coffee to energy drinks to jack3d, I quickly get used to them all. I feel like I should quit for a few months since I get nothing out of it, but maybe an ounce of a placebo effect.

Yeah im the same - But don't think i could give up caffeine all together as I work long !%% days

Regarding the subject, Someone mentioned Green Monster - I like Monster and all but its 55g of sugar in one can, Hard to run a good diet system if you drinking that amount of sugar and then some..

pre-workout supplement by driven sports called craze. it has a low dose of caffeine that works in concert with the other ingredients to provide an effect that's very close to a mild amphetamine. jitter-free, super long-lasting focus and energy without a crash. tastes horrible but the effect is something else.

I've heard Apples have as much or equal amounts of caffeine.
Oh, and you need to drink more water. Most of the time people are just dehydrated when that after lunch slump hits.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

pre-workout supplement by driven sports called craze. it has a low dose of caffeine that works in concert with the other ingredients to provide an effect that's very close to a mild amphetamine. jitter-free, super long-lasting focus and energy without a crash. tastes horrible but the effect is something else.

I saw people posting about this like its the new thing on bb and Im running out of my current PWO, wanna look into it. The thing is I have White Flood right now which everyone was hyping up a few months ago, and it isnt all that IMO, so Im not sure if thisll be the same deal.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

rockstar rehab doesn't give me a lot of energy, but it gives a nice boost. By the way, I was checking out spike shooter, so I went to the gnc website, and guess what I saw on the main page?

50 Cent Energy Drink
alien.gif
dont knock it til you try it...it's supposed to be better than 5 hour energy - plus theres a philanthropic aspect
We are committed to working with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help to fight hunger worldwide. Every shot sold provides one meal for a child. To date we have funded 3.5 million meals through WFP.

anyways i had to swear off all caffeine...went from a coffee or 2 a day + a rockstar big can for lunch to nothing...cold turkey...felt like pookie for a day or two

now i stick to vitamins and toss in some ginseng and green tea pills- one day at a time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I saw people posting about this like its the new thing on bb and Im running out of my current PWO, wanna look into it. The thing is I have White Flood right now which everyone was hyping up a few months ago, and it isnt all that IMO, so Im not sure if thisll be the same deal.
nerd.gif
night and day man. energy from white flood is primarily from caffeine. craze is on a whole different level in terms of energy and focus. 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

nerd.gif
night and day man. energy from white flood is primarily from caffeine. craze is on a whole different level in terms of energy and focus. 
Caved in earlier and got 2 things of WF since they were BOGO50%
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

c43ObpaFaQeyRQARtM389UZpXsFr69D-ry9-BnFEoeu0ZljAHSJu1ihLUOf7oiQRIyImjCYa-lLZu-ezG9h7H07ljqm38tX9sD4agkpxYC088dUHF7FagAlChAD_rsrmPvPIgxS86DcqZzRt9MhM3UMkwQtyb_6gzTfgC0Elawldl9kkFwCOC44YLjRlHAFOaZ7AKcaVjERAmqodNHLRvktJyKWqIveoLIWtoKSdGfO668a8-wMLDiWM-F6jq5tOirYkmGhsAfF9k__HiNccPg4MqCZ7LsFKTwxGbU7TW7nTC3r0ReBdHBiUZCB_DikDtfE680lKbe1FN3LsebMd3iuXydy_GeB4D206L1Mxohn34RBHyW4sG7tROH2HKW0qu_KPWtxjiYFCbvYKtTWd1U6pcWjyQrxUj6T2Ij0NWB9-10Q

Is what I use whenever I feel the need. I rarely use it though. Eating right, working out, getting sleep. There is no magic pill here. If you don't sleep, you will be tired. If you eat garbage, you should be tired. CHange up your consumption

I drink green Monster and I've only had the jitters once from it which was actually the only time I drank it when I had good sleep. The amount of sugar in it is high though.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Relying on caffeine to give you energy and help you stay awake = doing it wrong.
especially if you are saying you get 7 hours a night

Back
Top Bottom