What are some hot not-so mainstream Brands out locally for you?

People used to leave the Tall Tee sticker on 
sick.gif
When it was about White tees 

Really I have a Boutique and was looking for some fresh ideas, but you all have fun naming tired 90's brands. (rolls eyes)

Really I have a Boutique and was looking for some fresh ideas, but you all have fun naming tired 90's brands. (rolls eyes)

Originally Posted by BeDirtyRich

Honestly not to much popping locally in the Houston area what you should do is look at small japanese brands they are doing the most innovative work . Another thing is that everybody is dressing the same now with all the button ups and loafers and moc boots. Try to diversify your boutique and offer a wide range of small brands in what not. Hit me up with a PM if you wanna talk a bit more Oh and disregard these idiots

Honestly not to much popping locally in the Houston area what you should do is look at small japanese brands they are doing the most innovative work . Another thing is that everybody is dressing the same now with all the button ups and loafers and moc boots. Try to diversify your boutique and offer a wide range of small brands in what not. Hit me up with a PM if you wanna talk a bit more Oh and disregard these idiots

Yeah I try to have a lot of small local brands like you said, but sadly they all end up looking like one another. Ive never thought about small Japanese brands thats a good idea. Thanks lol ill have to hit you up

Yeah I try to have a lot of small local brands like you said, but sadly they all end up looking like one another. Ive never thought about small Japanese brands thats a good idea. Thanks lol ill have to hit you up

Yea there are some nice stores out here in East St Louis... they only take cash so make sure you bring at least 500 if you want to truly be fresh. Now I realize you may not know the area, even though its mostly suburbs, so I'm willing to show you around to the nice spots free of charge 
happy.gif

Yea there are some nice stores out here in East St Louis... they only take cash so make sure you bring at least 500 if you want to truly be fresh. Now I realize you may not know the area, even though its mostly suburbs, so I'm willing to show you around to the nice spots free of charge 
happy.gif

someone's sarcasm meter is broken
laugh.gif

someone's sarcasm meter is broken
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom