What Are Some Of The Worst Punchlines You've Heard?

I miss being one of those rap fans that take a line away from it's context and pick at it..
laugh.gif

whole slew of rick ross lines usually suck

that aston martin music gets me everytime

"pull up on the block in a drop-top chicken box mr kfc"

i just think of ross sittin with a bucket of chicken ..comparing your car to a chicken box is almost as stupid as calling them historical black icons malcom x and martin luther king jr- word to drake

i just think of ross sittin with a bucket of chicken ..comparing your car to a chicken box is almost as stupid as calling them historical black icons malcom x and martin luther king jr- word to drake

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"if i was at the club u know i'll ball, Chemo" - Drake - Forever

Any new rapper who spits punch lines like this. Basically all of YM and a bunch of other generic rappers. I hate that stuff.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif
"...I ball... Kimo" - drake
"Whoa whoa whoa kimosabeeeee/ Big-Big-Big Ballin is my hobby"- Big Tymers

you kids now a days.

dont even know the classic hits and just hate on it cause you dont understand it.

but let lupe say something about intergalatic dynasty syndrom affecting black youth or lil b talk about having 11 cell phones and 50 hundred #$@*!*@ touching yogurt cups and you cum in your pants.

gyi0064579159.jpg

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"if i was at the club u know i'll ball, Chemo" - Drake - Forever

Any new rapper who spits punch lines like this. Basically all of YM and a bunch of other generic rappers. I hate that stuff.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif
"...I ball... Kimo" - drake
"Whoa whoa whoa kimosabeeeee/ Big-Big-Big Ballin is my hobby"- Big Tymers

you kids now a days.

dont even know the classic hits and just hate on it cause you dont understand it.

but let lupe say something about intergalatic dynasty syndrom affecting black youth or lil b talk about having 11 cell phones and 50 hundred #$@*!*@ touching yogurt cups and you cum in your pants.

gyi0064579159.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

drop top chicken box= drop top coupe.
Clever imo 

Clever imo 

ohwell.gif
 I was always under the assumption that Drake referred to his "Black Cards" as Malcolm X & Martin Luther, not his cars.

ohwell.gif
 I was always under the assumption that Drake referred to his "Black Cards" as Malcolm X & Martin Luther, not his cars.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Clever imo 
and i knew that...but clever comparing your coupe to a paper box from Kfc= ross eats to much chicken and cant come up with a better line

Clever imo 
and i knew that...but clever comparing your coupe to a paper box from Kfc= ross eats to much chicken and cant come up with a better line

Clever imo 
Spoken like either someone whose never pulled a chicken head, never seen a box chevy, or never gave Ross a chance...

Clever imo 
Spoken like either someone whose never pulled a chicken head, never seen a box chevy, or never gave Ross a chance...

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Clever imo 
Spoke like someone who has been influenced by the ignorance of Hip-Hop..
chicken head= ho$%$..so im happy im not pullin that box chevy= waste of gas rather have a 69' charger classic and given Ross a chance oh yeah i tried but behind his wannbe gangster lyrics..and made up persona lies a fat bald guy with no true understanding of the music industry...And trust me im not hating on his "swag" he sucks no matter which way you put it im sorry if i offended your choice of music..maybe you should look for a new thread

Clever imo 
chicken head= ho$%$..so im happy im not pullin that box chevy= waste of gas rather have a 69' charger classic and given Ross a chance oh yeah i tried but behind his wannbe gangster lyrics..and made up persona lies a fat bald guy with no true understanding of the music industry...And trust me im not hating on his "swag" he sucks no matter which way you put it im sorry if i offended your choice of music..maybe you should look for a new thread

You mad at me, chicken heads, chevys, and probably fried chicken too...all because you didn't get Ross's train of thought?? That's so weak
laugh.gif
. That's what you get for being so charged up. Now you gotta be mad at the whole song just to save face. @$!! a aston martin. Hell, @$!! having someone to ride in one with too. @$!! the director of the video!

I guess I will leave now..
laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

You mad at me, chicken heads, chevys, and probably fried chicken too...all because you didn't get Ross's train of thought?? That's so weak
laugh.gif
. That's what you get for being so charged up. Now you gotta be mad at the whole song just to save face. @$!! a aston martin. Hell, @$!! having someone to ride in one with too. @$!! the director of the video!

I guess I will leave now..
laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

They wanna see me drop gyms like I dropped out of PE. - kanye west
Love the song but that line makes me cringe all the time

And my favorite

I stay 10 minutes in night clubs
Pocket full of green, Duke on it invented the light bulb. - Ghetto Fabolous

To this day I wish he would of replaced invented with caused or something like that

Back
Top Bottom