What are some of your favorite quotes?

"don't get close to anything you can't walk out on in 30 seconds if you feel the heat comin' around the corner"

-Robert Dinero in Heat

there was the same post on iss that ended up being 50+ pages long..so let's keep the good quotes coming

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

oogway.jpg

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Can I Live

anything from here:

Lock my body can't trap my mind, easily
explain why we adapt to crime

I'd rather die enormous than live dormant that's how we on it

63ltcsl.gif

that's my mantra.

on another note,
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
- Marianne Williamson.

from the great words of the Ol' Dirty Bastard
"Hey, baby, i like it rawww...
yeah baby, i like it RAWWW!!!
Ooh, baby, i like it rawww...
yeah baby, i like it RAWWW!!! "

RIP

Originally Posted by ness

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]"A fistful of #@%% does not equal a handfull of dollars." - 50?[/color]
"Im about a dollar, what the !*@% is 50 cent"....- My fellow Shawn.
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]"Clickity clank clickity clank. The money goes into my piggy bank" - 50[/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by eye see soles

"Oh you mad cause I'm stylin on you...plus the cal is on me"

"Oh, you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on you. You could have better gear and can't style it on me. Listen, plus the cal is on me. To act up, andyou'll have to %%!@%$' lay dow-OOOOOOOOOOH"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth waris much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserablecreature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stuart Mill

"A people without knowledge of their history is like a tree without its roots." -Marcus Garvey

one i came up with for a facebook fortune cookie for the wifey "we are nothing unless someone thinks we are everything"

you have no power, you have no worth, there is no hope for you. - My Psych. teacher

shawn, u need to stop trying to be perfect- my dad

you should pray to that lil angel on your shoulder.- my mom

[font=Arial, Helvetica]"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."[/font]

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i have so many

"Excuses are tools of the incompetent, used to build mountains of nothingness. Those who exceed in the seldom succeed in anything else"
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hate when you say that[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Don't talk about yourself; it will be done after you leave

Education begins a gentleman, conversation completes him

"A fistful of #@%% does not equal a handfull of dollars." - 50?
"Im about a dollar, what the !*@% is 50 cent"....- My fellow Shawn.
"Clickity clank clickity clank. The money goes into my piggy bank" - 50

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i have so many

"Excuses are tools of the incompetent, used to build mountains of nothingness. Those who exceed in the seldom succeed in anything else"

"Great things are done in the face of doubt"

and basically every word of the following poems:
Don't Quit
Woman in the Glass
Invictus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif