What are some of your strictest personal rules??

Never heard of this umbrella thing :lol: I keep the golf umbrella in the trunk not trying to go into spots looking like I jumped in the pool with my clothes on.

carry your mom's groceries or any extra baggage she has on her. She carried you for nine months

this is the type of thread you were made for huh? you love this huh? we have all read something that sounds dumb, but suits them, you can help but be a contrarian to others personal things huh?

kind of funny to me.
Wtf are you whining about????

I have yet to get drenched with no umbrella.

How long y'all ****** be outside?

Do you not watch the news?

A good shuffle across the lot shoukd suffice.

I have yet to get drenched with no umbrella.

How long y'all ****** be outside?

Do you not watch the news?

A good shuffle across the lot shoukd suffice.
People that don't drive to and from work can't really control how long they are out. They might have to catch the train and walk to and from their job. Has nothing to do with watching the news, but it does, which is why an umbrella should be used

People that don't drive to and from work can't really control how long they are out. They might have to catch the train and walk to and from their job. Has nothing to do with watching the news, but it does, which is why an umbrella should be used

I hate you.

I've been to DC.

It aint NY.

Get a car.

I don't carry an umbrella...

...because I don't have one.|I

Either they break on me or I lose one/give one away. Every single time, without fail :lol:

I just gave up bruh. I just get my Ashanti on when it rains now.

Last edited:
When I do use one its one of those family sized ones that take up the whole sidewalk :lol:

But that's another reason why I hate to use one cause it's so big. The lil ones are dumb.

when was it established that umbrellas were a women's piece? :rolleyes

how yall come to this conclusion?

A person does not have to earn my respek.

I give everyone respek.

You have to do things to lose it.

If she cheated with you shell cheat on you.

Back
Top Bottom