What are the best documentaries you've seen?

beats-rhymes-life-dvd-okayplayer.jpg

fade%20to%20black%20poster.jpg

It was great hearing the story of ATCQ- the origin, rise, downfall, etc.  I find it almost disappointing that it seems Q Tip is still the only one that actually has passion with music- Phife with sports, Jarobi doing culinary stuff.  Is no job really perfect???  Geez what I would do to be in any of their positions for a living 
tired.gif

And Fade to Black..  Need I say more- my personal favorite rapper; second best album behind blueprint.  No explanations..

What films have you seen that you really enjoyed??

Loved Beats, Rhymes, & Life...This was the last music doc I saw & loved it too. This is a must see for any reggae/Bob Marley fan...It's available onDemand....

Michael Rappaport is best friends with my boss so he gave us a private screening of that Tribe flick - $*## was dope...

...my boy worked on this, and it's broken some presale records for docs and it hasn't even gotten the full release yet, $*## looks dope:

Tribe one was dope.

I like Cocaine Cowboys. I was in Miami for some of that.

I liked Bastards Of The Party a lot as well.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Loved Beats, Rhymes, & Life...This was the last music doc I saw & loved it too. This is a must see for any reggae/Bob Marley fan...It's available onDemand....

That was best documentary that I've seen in years ! From start to finish, I enjoyed it every minute and second of it
pimp.gif

If anyone's into production/sampling and the legal aspect of it, check out "Copyright Criminals." Features Chuck D, George Clinton, Pete Rock, El-P, etc.

Here's the whole documentary on YouTube:

Looks like there's a bunch of full-length music documentaries in related videos section, as well. See if anything sparks your interests.

Back
Top Bottom