What are the best places for BREAKFAST in the DMV?

Just curious....I was watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, and they were in Fells Point at a place called the "Blue Moon Cafe." They specialize inCaptain Crunch French Toast, so me and my girl took the drive up and ate there last week. It was DELICIOUS. It was about a 45 minute wait because the cafeonly has about 5-6 tables...it's well worth it. If you're not into French Toast, the omlettes and Cinnamon Buns are excellent as well....So,DMV....what's your recommendation??

*Even tho it's a chain, you will not find better pancakes than at the Cracker Barrel....cheap eats, and it's ALWAYS good....nothing beats breakfast fordinner
pimp.gif

Joint on 450 (taking MLK exit toward Bowie off of rt. 50).

621 Cafe' I believe its named.

In an office district, on your right hand side about a mile after the exit. Can't miss it.

Stack whatever you want, they price based on weight.

All the traffic is going the other way in the mornings, so I'll drive there OUT the city to get my fat boy on.

[Stan from Martin] "Changed my life...."

I'm not much of a breakfast person but on some weekends, its usually Nick's Diner on University & Veirs Mill Rd (Wheaton)

White Corner.

on Southern Avenue between Alabama (Marlboro Pike) & Pennsylvania)

@ eyes imma try that spot on my way in...

Co-sign on what J Paycheck said... I'm actually in Nick's as I post this (mad random) punishin a spinach and feta omelette... This place is def aWheaton landmark and has bangin Greek food... It closes at 3pm though, FYI...

I saw that epidsode
pimp.gif

I mess with the Amish Market out Annapolis off Solomons Island Rd

Blueberry Panckakes FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Joint on 450 (taking MLK exit toward Bowie off of rt. 50).

621 Cafe' I believe its named.

In an office district, on your right hand side about a mile after the exit. Can't miss it.

Stack whatever you want, they price based on weight.

All the traffic is going the other way in the mornings, so I'll drive there OUT the city to get my fat boy on.

[Stan from Martin] "Changed my life...."
It's Cafe 57. I'm sure they miss me getting my before work lunch from there since I've been on my weight loss program. lol

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Co-sign on what J Paycheck said... I'm actually in Nick's as I post this (mad random) punishin a spinach and feta omelette... This place is def a Wheaton landmark and has bangin Greek food... It closes at 3pm though, FYI...

yo i had no idea anyone else went there. everytime i go there it's always a bunch of OLD OLD heads

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

iCan wrote:
yo. where is ms shirleys at?

The only place I've ever seen that people willingly waited outside and around the block for breakfast.

www.missshirleys.com

My-T.

pimp.gif

Ms. Shirley's is that piff...

Cinnamon Danish Waffles...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Chicks in they Sunday's best...
devil.gif

Definately one of the highlights for food in Baltimore...

Back
Top Bottom