What are the best shorts of all time?

I'm working on a clothing line and would like to know what you think are the best shorts. Old school NBA? the new NBA? And1? lululemon? Under Armor? Let me know.

My favorites are Olaf's from Harlem in the early 90s.

For those who don't know, they were really dope basketball shorts that were huge in New York back in the day.

There is surprisingly nothing else on the internet about the spot. They're alittle young in this picture, but the 2 tone Olaf's were fly. Anyone remember the spot?

Shortsd.jpg

above_the_rim.jpg

NY Times article from '94

http://www.nytimes.com/19...ort-cheap-and-baggy.html

From the article it sounds like the guy was pretty business savvy, I wonder why they closed. Maybe he moved back to like Norway with a bag full of money. Iknow the industry has changed to more technologically advanced fabrics, but weren't the older NBA shorts by champion and Nike way better looking than thecurrent shiny Adidas ones?

I'm working on a clothing line and would like to know what you think are the best shorts. Old school NBA? the new NBA? And1? lululemon? Under Armor? Let me know.

My favorites are Olaf's from Harlem in the early 90s.

For those who don't know, they were really dope basketball shorts that were huge in New York back in the day.

There is surprisingly nothing else on the internet about the spot. They're alittle young in this picture, but the 2 tone Olaf's were fly. Anyone remember the spot?

Shortsd.jpg

above_the_rim.jpg

NY Times article from '94

http://www.nytimes.com/19...ort-cheap-and-baggy.html

From the article it sounds like the guy was pretty business savvy, I wonder why they closed. Maybe he moved back to like Norway with a bag full of money. Iknow the industry has changed to more technologically advanced fabrics, but weren't the older NBA shorts by champion and Nike way better looking than thecurrent shiny Adidas ones?

Yes indeed, these were everywhere in NYC for hooping in the summer. If you was lucky the team you played with in the tournaments had them. I played in the High Energy Tournament in Brooklyn and we rocked Olaf's.

Yes indeed, these were everywhere in NYC for hooping in the summer. If you was lucky the team you played with in the tournaments had them. I played in the High Energy Tournament in Brooklyn and we rocked Olaf's.

Its a shame the store closed down. It was no bigger than a closet, but those shorts were bad. I remember people rocking fakes trying to be down. I used them for my CYO league. The last time I was there I copped some for my bro. They had some wild designs and some that looked like college shorts (cincy bear cats). I'm going to ask my bro if he has them still.

Its a shame the store closed down. It was no bigger than a closet, but those shorts were bad. I remember people rocking fakes trying to be down. I used them for my CYO league. The last time I was there I copped some for my bro. They had some wild designs and some that looked like college shorts (cincy bear cats). I'm going to ask my bro if he has them still.

yessir nothing like the custom joints i got in 94..unlv colors...... only reason y i went to harlem

yessir nothing like the custom joints i got in 94..unlv colors...... only reason y i went to harlem

Back
Top Bottom