what are the best white tees? and where to buy in bulk?

right now im only wearing ralph lauren polo white teams...great fit...a bit pricey but its worth it

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pro clubs are too heavy IMO. well, last time i bought some they were. and the neck opening is way too tight also

yea the neck opening is a lil tight at first, but it'll stretch out after a few wears. The only heavy ones I've seen are the sz 2x and up. Get theComfort Fit type, not as thick but its good.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pro clubs are too heavy IMO. well, last time i bought some they were. and the neck opening is way too tight also

yea the neck opening is a lil tight at first, but it'll stretch out after a few wears. The only heavy ones I've seen are the sz 2x and up. Get the Comfort Fit type, not as thick but its good.

never seen comfort fit. but i'm loyal to kirkland tees. use them for work also, light enough so they aren't a bother when it's hot as hell.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

somone on nt mentioned pro-5 shirts once. they're like rip-offs of proclub or something, idk. haha
anyways bought 3 for like 10 dollars, im happy with them
Pro 5's are better than pro clubs actually IMO...the neck is tighter.

On second thought, I think I'll stick to Stafford.
grin.gif

What I would like to know is if there is anything out there between the regular length and the tall tee length? I'm 6'3 and regular length is too shortand tall tees are a bit too long, anyone else have this problem?

Pro-Club Comforts are way better than the regular shirts, they feel a lot looser than the original.

4 for 10 FTW!

Most of the responses are where an individual would get white tees for themselves. But if you are looking to print on large quantities of white tees its adifferent story. If you have a resell # you can get them for cheaper, let me know if you need help. I also can print them.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

pretty self explanatory. im thinking about making my own t shirts but i need some info on good/cheap tees. i checked out american apparel but $170 for 10 shirts is a little more than what im trying to spend. any/all help is appreciated. oh yea if you know any where to print tees please throw that info my way too.
Wait WHAT? Who the hell tried to get you like that??
roll.gif

My same reaction.

Back
Top Bottom