What are the chances we get a remastered White/Cement 3 for 2020 ASG?

The last time the NBA All-Star game was held in Chicago, was 1988. That year, Mike & NIKE broke these out. He wore them during the Slam dunk competition (which he won). We have not had a retro of this shoe (without the gimmicks) since 2013 ('88 Dunk Contest). I think JB teased us with the "JTH" and the "Free throw line" models, just to wet our appetites.

So I'm predicting it now, This will be the 2020 ASG weekend release (fingers crossed).

What do you guys predict?

AJ3.JPG

Nah. Bc3s last year infra 6s this year. Im going with Charcoal 7s or Fire red 5s with black tongue and nike air

It’s a very good chance since it will have been 7 years since the 88 3s and the fact they never did drop last year in OG form

Could happen, but I don’t think it will. It would be a smart move though.

Never mind, it makes perfect sense

Last edited:
When I heard all star would be in Chicago next year thats where my brain went as well. Makes sense.....plus I really want a pair. The free throw line 3didnt do it, I need the real thing.

I doubt it. They released in 2011, 2013, then the Free throw line pair, then the JTH pair. That's 4 different variants of that cw in a span of 7 yrs. I'd be down for the Fire Red III's or Fire Red IV's

gjwa6hmquosucwaelrwn.jpg
michael-jordan-021615-ftr-gettyjpg_1gifxnq4r859f1uvgb8ezkp3uh.jpg

I would love for that to happen. I would even embrace a restock on the blk/cement III for that weekend as well just to commemorate the game being back in the Chi.

It’s gonna be cold as hell that weekend, but I can really see JB going balls deep with releases.

Im thinking Chicago 1s for Chicago ASG though they release 2 faux Chis already with OW and Spideys

Im betting they do a 30 year anniversary.

I always found WC III to be a dull CW... white overdose, if the EP/shape is like BC3 Im passing. Grudgingly bought BC3 and thats one of my fav CW.

Back
Top Bottom