WHAT ARE THESE NIKE BOOTS ?!!?

I FOUND THIS PIC ON NIKE SPORTSWEAR BLOG , what are they ?
25ivvhj.jpg

thanks

they are called the nike air worknesh. no clue what the name means, but they are available at finishline. they only come with red laces, no black... but theyare nice, look good in person too

Peace.

It's just another ACG boot with a lifestyle look. I tried them out when they first came out. They have a decent fit and if it holds up to how ACGs shouldbe, then it's a boot that can handle different terrain. You can't go wrong with a shoe that features full-length PU midsole with heel Air-Sole unit andan aggressive outsole compound and lug pattern for maximum traction and durability.

I saw a pair of black ones @ the Nike Outlet here in the Chi over the weekend for $70 or $80. Couldn't get with the midsole though as oppose to myGoadomes.

Ill those are kinda sick!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....I wear a size 11 but had to get the Goadomes in 10.5 , do those run the same????

I miss the days when black g-domes an 992's ran the city. Bammas rocking ANYTHING nowadays.

The Sales Sample had the more pronounced elephant print with the cement grey and black lines where as this is just tonal elephant. I like em. My pair came inlast week, with a Safari pair coming in the Spring.
vpe0qg.jpg

The person who laces their shoes in that manner, I am ashamed to say it,
smh.gif
Is most likely from the DMV area, under 21, and probably owns some tight jeans aswell as those baggy ones.
smh.gif

Never understood the stupid lace thing.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Looks like the guy is taking a dump due to the fact of how much slack is at the bottom of his pants.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

The Sales Sample had the more pronounced elephant print with the cement grey and black lines where as this is just tonal elephant. I like em. My pair came in last week, with a Safari pair coming in the Spring.
vpe0qg.jpg

these are the ones im waitin for
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaveBWC23

they are called the nike air worknesh. no clue what the name means, but they are available at finishline. they only come with red laces, no black... but they are nice, look good in person too

Peace.
"Worknesh" means "you are like gold" in Amharic (Ethiopian).

Back
Top Bottom