What are things you hate seeing?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

- Someone visually sizing me up
This
mad.gif

One thing I genuinely hate seeing are people's furniture and belongings outside when I drive past an apartment complex around the first of the month.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dirty kids...i know things happen but i'm talking kids in clothes that were clearly stained before they were put on the child

mixed girls with their hair all over the place cuz their mom doesn't know what to do w/it...

kids getting yelled at in public for little stuff like asking for candy and their mother goes off on them like a grown person

Hopefully you never see a dirty, mixed girl asking for candy.
laugh.gif

AirForce1King wrote:
I hate seeing...

-Black chicks in public with pajama pants.
-Black chicks in public with a head scarf tied around their head.
-Young Black kids being ignorant (loud in movies/mall for example).
-Black dudes my age (I'm 24) wearing the flyest outfit you'll ever see hopping out of a POS car. Priorities are backwards.
-Black dudes mean mugging me while they're sitting 5 deep in a Focus/Corolla.

FYI, I'm Black myself. The reason I singled out black people is because when I see this stuff, it only further gives proof to the already negative image that has been given to my us. Kinda hard NOT to think some of the stereotypes are true when they can all be verified if you spend 10min in the hood [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I hate myself[/color]
ohwell.gif
.fixed.

Not funny in the least bit. I know there are a whole slew of African American NTers who agree with everything I said regardless if they'll admit it or not. We [Blacks] as a whole need to do better. Prime example is a video on WorldStar of the Cool Grey release. The Black people they had on there were beyong ignorant. One chick look like she was 30 y/o with a gold grill while eating chips and talking ignorant. We all know the stereotype that they only put the most ignorant black people on the news. Why couldn't she just simply put the chips down till her interview was over? Watching that video made me kringe...

AirForce1King wrote:

-FYI, I'm Black myself. The reason I singled out black people is because when I see this stuff, it only further gives proof to the already negative image that has been given to my us. Kinda hard NOT to think some of the stereotypes are true when they can all be verified if you spend 10min in the hood
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Search youtube for "Baby Boy drive by"  the visual OMG, I hate those dudes in the hood

GIFSoup

AirForce1King wrote:

-FYI, I'm Black myself. The reason I singled out black people is because when I see this stuff, it only further gives proof to the already negative image that has been given to my us. Kinda hard NOT to think some of the stereotypes are true when they can all be verified if you spend 10min in the hood
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Search youtube for "Baby Boy drive by"  the visual OMG, I hate those dudes in the hood

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dirty kids...i know things happen but i'm talking kids in clothes that were clearly stained before they were put on the child

mixed girls with their hair all over the place cuz their mom doesn't know what to do w/it...

kids getting yelled at in public for little stuff like asking for candy and their mother goes off on them like a grown person

Hopefully you never see a dirty, mixed girl asking for candy.
laugh.gif

AirForce1King wrote:
I hate seeing...

-Black chicks in public with pajama pants.
-Black chicks in public with a head scarf tied around their head.
-Young Black kids being ignorant (loud in movies/mall for example).
-Black dudes my age (I'm 24) wearing the flyest outfit you'll ever see hopping out of a POS car. Priorities are backwards.

FYI, I'm Black myself. The reason I singled out black people is because when I see this stuff, it only further gives proof to the already negative image that has been given to my us. Kinda hard NOT to think some of the stereotypes are true when they can all be verified if you spend 10min in the hood [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I hate myself[/color]
ohwell.gif
.fixed.

Not funny in the least bit. I know there are a whole slew of African American NTers who agree with everything I said regardless if they'll admit it or not. We [Blacks] as a whole need to do better. Prime example is a video on WorldStar of the Cool Grey release. The Black people they had on there were beyong ignorant. One chick look like she was 30 y/o with a gold grill while eating chips and talking ignorant. We all know the stereotype that they only put the most ignorant black people on the news. Why couldn't she just simply put the chips down till her interview was over? Watching that video made me kringe...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

black kids cursing up a storm in public
also
- repetitive threads on NT (ie. every top ___ thread in S&T or Music)
- lint on my black clothes
- bird crapor any kind of tree seeds stuck on my car
- people leaving their trash on the table at a mall eatery
- a girl with mass that can't dress at all
- parents not telling their kids to shut up during a movie

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

black kids cursing up a storm in public
also
- repetitive threads on NT (ie. every top ___ thread in S&T or Music)
- lint on my black clothes
- bird crapor any kind of tree seeds stuck on my car
- people leaving their trash on the table at a mall eatery
- a girl with mass that can't dress at all
- parents not telling their kids to shut up during a movie

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

white people say N_ on facebook

pisses me off too, but the only people to blame are the black kids who throw that word around in every sentence.
i once had some brown dude tell me he's allowed to say the n word because he's almost black 
indifferent.gif
 smh

- van from the 90's with chrome rims.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

white people say N_ on facebook

pisses me off too, but the only people to blame are the black kids who throw that word around in every sentence.
i once had some brown dude tell me he's allowed to say the n word because he's almost black 
indifferent.gif
 smh

- van from the 90's with chrome rims.. 
laugh.gif

-People referring to obese as thick or mass
-People who are unfit to be parents having multiple children
-People who abuse the welfare system and women who use their children as a meal ticket
-Sarah Palin and southern conservative Christians
-Birds (I wouldn't lose a day of sleep if they all vanished from the earth)
sick.gif

-People who say "would of" and "should of"
-The South
-Youtube conspiracy theorists

-People referring to obese as thick or mass
-People who are unfit to be parents having multiple children
-People who abuse the welfare system and women who use their children as a meal ticket
-Sarah Palin and southern conservative Christians
-Birds (I wouldn't lose a day of sleep if they all vanished from the earth)
sick.gif

-People who say "would of" and "should of"
-The South
-Youtube conspiracy theorists

People who hop on your fb status and cuss up a storm.
A pretty girl that can't dress. 
indifferent.gif

Mini-Vans on dubs. 
laugh.gif

Dudes who still wear du-rags under a fitted. (unless you have braids)

People who wear 3D glasses from the movies for style. 
nerd.gif

People who hop on your fb status and cuss up a storm.
A pretty girl that can't dress. 
indifferent.gif

Mini-Vans on dubs. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

- People (black, white, spanish) using the N word. This word should NOT BE USED BY ANYONE!!!
- People who can't use Your, You're, There, Their, They're, A, And, An properly. NT is notorious for this. It drives me up the wall.
- Kids wearing tight saggy jeans thinking they're doing it up.
- Chubby/fat people making fun of skinny people. It has me thinking, "have you looked at yourself???"
- Chubby/fat guys wearing tight clothes; I mean skin tight. Tight jeans should not be sold to overweight people.
- People having their priorities mixed up.

- People (black, white, spanish) using the N word. This word should NOT BE USED BY ANYONE!!!
- People who can't use Your, You're, There, Their, They're, A, And, An properly. NT is notorious for this. It drives me up the wall.
- Kids wearing tight saggy jeans thinking they're doing it up.
- Chubby/fat people making fun of skinny people. It has me thinking, "have you looked at yourself???"
- Chubby/fat guys wearing tight clothes; I mean skin tight. Tight jeans should not be sold to overweight people.
- People having their priorities mixed up.

Originally Posted by KALOS203

nerd.gif

Agree on du-rags...the worst is them guys in the liquor store fitted wearing a polo
sick.gif
, and fake chain...in 2010

But I'm guilty, them glasses are $5.00 with your ticket ...then they have the nerve to put a box outside the theater asking you
to recycle
indifferent.gif
....I got a box full of 3D-Max's over the past 2 years, eff that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KALOS203

nerd.gif

Agree on du-rags...the worst is them guys in the liquor store fitted wearing a polo
sick.gif
, and fake chain...in 2010

But I'm guilty, them glasses are $5.00 with your ticket ...then they have the nerve to put a box outside the theater asking you
to recycle
indifferent.gif
....I got a box full of 3D-Max's over the past 2 years, eff that
roll.gif

-obese people and kids :smh
-old southern conservatives(can't wait till they die out) and hardcore conservatives
-atheists
-old people thinking that they can get away with anything just cause they're old
-kids acting like brats
-people 7h@t 6e 7yp!ng 1!ke 7h!s

-obese people and kids :smh
-old southern conservatives(can't wait till they die out) and hardcore conservatives
-atheists
-old people thinking that they can get away with anything just cause they're old
-kids acting like brats
-people 7h@t 6e 7yp!ng 1!ke 7h!s

-people using ebt cards to buy candy/junk food
-kids being rude to parents
...i could go on for days

Back
Top Bottom