What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Just need to get a couple more. The Oban - Night's Watch seems to be a lot more limited than the others in the set

20181114_211212.jpg

Picked these up. Planning to get the rest. Sucks that most if not all liquor places are going hard with the mark up on most of not all the bottles. I DM'd one place and they said they want $500 for the whole set :smh:

20181112_214909.jpg

I know a spot in nyc that has the collection for retail or close to retail pm me if you want.

Good snowy night to crack open the Stagg Jr. and laphroaig cairdeas 2018. Need to learn how to post pics

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof hard for y'all? The joint that won 2017 whiskey of the year

It's literally sitting at my local place :lol:

Easy bottle to get for retail or below almost anywhere. Good juice and value as expected from heaven hill.
Halp

Give me a good bourbon for a beginner like myself. I love Barrell aged stouts and want to make the transition into actual bourbons

I'm a fan of more vanilla flavors and less spicy

Halp

Give me a good bourbon for a beginner like myself. I love Barrell aged stouts and want to make the transition into actual bourbons

Try Henry McKenna BiB 10yr (around $30)

Halp

Regular Elijah Craig small batch and rittenhouse for rye whiskey. Both great whiskeys at great prices. Rye whiskey may be to spicey for you atm you’ll open up to it as I did tho

You guys talking about rye, I think I’ll finish my night with a boulevardier: an ounce of rye, ounce of vermouth and an ounce of Campari, built in glass, stored and all garnished with an orange swath.

683B75BD-A85E-462F-AE1B-C5D2B9FA54DE.jpeg
Anyone ever had St George Baller single malt Whiskey before? Was given the opportunity to buy a bottle recently (not my pic). Opinions?

683B75BD-A85E-462F-AE1B-C5D2B9FA54DE.jpeg
Anyone ever had St George Baller single malt Whiskey before? Was given the opportunity to buy a bottle recently (not my pic). Opinions?

Had a dram in SF.
Crisp, fruity (pear, melon), faint smoke, elegant.
The bottle art was better than the juice.

Had a dram in SF.
Crisp, fruity (pear, melon), faint smoke, elegant.
The bottle art was better than the juice.

Thanks for the response. Missed out on every other big release this year, wanted to cop this one out of curiosity but at $120 sounds overpriced for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom