What are you asking for for Christmas?

Iggy Azalea would be nice, but I'm gonna have to settle for some bop from the chick that works at the Bojangles around the corner

An iPod touch and a new microwave.

i never ask for anything...but since i was asked...

kindle fire
ipod classic
northface jacket
aldo pumps
michael kors peacoat

thats it.

what im getting myself

crooks jacket (if they restock
frown.gif
)
kd nerfs

ALL I WANT IS THIS JACKET...

2whdt3b.jpg

THE NIKE VAPOR JACKET IN 3M...ALREADY GOT THE HAT..NEED THE JACKET..PRICE IS OD BUT MY BDAY IS ON CHRISTMAS. I REALLY WOULD WANT NIKE GIFT CARDS CUZ I KNOW $350 MAYBE A LIL STEEP FOR SOME PPL BUT I CAN USE THE GIFT CARDS ON A SWOOSH ACCOUNT SO I'LL BE GOOD!

AND MAYBE THEM SMALL BEATS BY DRE HEADPHONES.

i just want a macbook pro and some piece of mind......and some adult flowers in my stocking

Am I the only one that doesn't ever know what to ask for? I am grown and have my own $. I buy what I what when I want it. I am always in this situation. "What do you want DC." Nothing......

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that doesn't ever know what to ask for? I am grown and have my own $. I buy what I what when I want it. I am always in this situation. "What do you want DC." Nothing......
Same.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

my babies to have a great time

my lady not to rush a date when I propose

peaceful dinner with family

a Bulls win

11s already secured!

This dude got the right idea. Everything i want i either already got, will ask for, or is on my "future goal" list.

All i really want is to have a nice dinner with my family, no arguments, no drama. Just some good food, good Christmas music and good conversations.

Mojodmonky1 wrote:
whyhellothere wrote:
Nothing, everything I wanted I bought already.
this is why i hate gifting during x-mas.  i dont need anything, i already got it (or cant afford it and neither can anyone else).  my wife and i dont even get each other anything cause if we want it and its within reason (price wise) we just buy it.

Likewise. Wifey tried to surprise me with Knicks vs Celtics tixs (so I cancelled the pair I brought) so ill just get her some romeo tickets and call it a day

my 8 year old neices chistrmas list.
IPad, iPhone, iPod touch, north face jacket and uggs boots... That's all I want for Xmas

sick.gif

For my family and I to be safe. I have everything I want. There's nothing I'm dying to get my hands on. Plus, I work a lot so I buy whatever I need/ want. Can't remember the last time I ever asked for anything from my parents christmas time or not.

not asking for anything because none loves me enough to take the time to grab me something, plus everything i want I'm buying or have already bought for myself

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Aren't you in highschool?

To meet a chick for once that I feel a connection with
eyes.gif

I need new tires for my car and the transmission fluid changed.

I would rather have family members give me practical gifts that I need, not excess stuff that won't get used.

And  a new job wouldn't be bad, almost hate myself for showing up at my current one everyday, but can't give up a job in this economy.

Electric Shaver
Gucci Guilty
tickets to the Bulls game on April 8th in NYC for my b-day

Back
Top Bottom