What Are You Currently Listening To Vol. 2012 RELEASES ONLY EDITION

Sorry for posting the Bobby Womack earlier. I forgot reading is fundemental & didn't see this thread was supposed to be 2012 releases only...New song from M83...

I didn't think there was much new music put out this year that was good but this thread has given me some options, so thanks! Over the past week, I've had Oldie on repeat (specifically Earl's verse).

Good looks on the Robert Glasper up there too. I haven't heard his new stuff yet, but I've been following his older stuff for a while!

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Good looks on the Robert Glasper up there too. I haven't heard his new stuff yet, but I've been following his older stuff for a while!
Although it's the R&B route, Glasper's new release is really good. I'm hoping he releases a jazz release soon.

FYI, the Slum Village mix tape dropped in case anyone's interested...Although it's free, I didn't want to post the link. I don't know if that's allowed or not....

air-tycoon-winter-purple.jpg

this is nice.

all beats.

Why are people posting album covers/pictures without listing name of album/artist?

^yea, that kinda defeats the purpose of this thread I think.

But, I love this type of thread, always bringing me into new artists and bands.

That joey bada$$ is dope, I've been searching for more of his stuff

Anyone down with Soulive? This performance is from their 3rd annual Bowlive in the BK. Nice cover of Donny Hathaway. Takes a hell of a voice to do Donny but Nigel Hall pulls it off adequately.

Back
Top Bottom