What are you doing during quarantine?

I found a speakeasy bar in my area so I've been going there almost every night. They even show the Knicks games somehow.
1586746261566.png

been sitting on some characters for a political sci-fi novel so I´ll probably start knitting that together.

gonna start a podcast and revive my blog when I finally get some cash in hand.

def work on my Spanish, it´s pretty terrible terrible.

plant some simple crops and design plague armor to be better prepared for the next global crisis.

catch up on some movies and series I missed out on.

want to get some experience in graphic design, probably pick my guitar back up.

...and obviously, post my every waking thought on social media channels such as NikeTalk...that´s my job.

Last edited:
Feel like a zombie, can’t work from home, filed unemployment feel like a bum
Literally tv and iPad, tv and iPad. Sick of social media so completely turned off all those apps.

Sex during the week, in the afternoon. Yes. Cooking three meals a day, rough work. Gardening, turning over the soil yourself, damn. Black love.

i work at the hospital so........

i still gotta go to work.
only go out to get supplies on weekends but not every weekend.

avoiding walmart and target for about a month

currently downloading Skyrim. never played it.

Binging With Babish on youtube.

got out for a ride thru the countyside

much rather be at work then be at home.

Studying finance: crediting systems, stocks, mutual funds and realestate investing, and creating passive income.

Right now the world is in as much of a stand still as it can possibly be. I want to learn as much as I can so when things resume, I can get/be ahead. (Been studying like I'm possessed). Learning to invest wisely, I can set myself up so that in the next 10 years and beyond, I can have my money working for me instead of me working for it. It's alot of information to take in for me but it will be all the more rewarding if I can retire at 50 or before.

Ultimately investing in myself. Right now, the world is on pause, so I figure now is the best time to explore whatever's been on your mind that you believe will make you better, so your life will be better.

Last edited:
Reignited my love for home improvement. Already replaced all the shades and bars in my house.

installed a new shower head.

loving it. Just been cleaning and cleansing my body too.
that's what i need to be doing, home improvements. I want to rearrange some rooms but i don't feel like it 😭

So much sex my meat look rotisserie

hikes. House dinners with roommates.

I live with 5 girls so it seems ideal but it’s not.

Going for runs.

writing a lot of lyrics.
C64CBF2E-F1E8-40EC-AF47-4C5BEAA1E26E.jpeg

quarantine fits been mad wild

Studying for my AWS certification exam, as well as casual day trading

I can’t study on my own like you but no boot camps are happening in my area for the foreseeable future. Not sure how they are administering the PMP now I just know it’s always been in person test.

Back
Top Bottom