What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by Retro23J

mad.gif
I JUST SHOVELED THIS $*@#!!!!!!

roll.gif

werent you the one that was posting pics of your shoveling process too?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES!!

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

^ Daammmmn.... It's just startin to snow where I'm at in Boston

Not lookin good for us right now my man. Gonna be a crappy night

it had been light in here in CT ... i saw some lady wiping the snow off her car so i decided to do the same ... gotta head back to ny tomorrow...

smh.gif
@ how fast the snow is coming down now and sticking ... i'm going to go out every 3 hrs and clean the car so i can get out of here tomorrow

Packing it in for the night. $100 on 2 houses
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
At cunys probably being open tomorrow don't feel like taking this Math test .
grin.gif

The morning commute tomorrow is suppose to be worse than today and they wanna open tomorrow also? smh was hoping for a 6 day weekend
laugh.gif

i'm hoping school is closed tomorrow, too. i just came in and on the way home, i started sliding down the street a bit.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

fyi...fed gov closed again tomorrow
laugh.gif
I'm loving this vacation. Imagine how much money the government is losing because of this, gonna be a lot of angry people when we finally do go back

yup. My people dont care though lol. i heard it costs like 100 million to close for one day

Also the friday too, I hope somehow it moves out of the east completely.

I'm about to buy some boots because it looks like I'm going to need it

its maadd white outside. everything is covered. my university doubled up on snowdays
smokin.gif
no classes 2mrw. (got enough hw to do tho so w.e
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Retro23J

mad.gif
I JUST SHOVELED THIS $*@#!!!!!!

I know your pain
smh.gif
smh.gif

shoveled earlier today and then I come back to see more accumulation. Looking like I never shoveled at all...lol, I must admit that I didn't think it would be this bad tho.

smh.gif
@ nyc schools opening.
I was hoping for a double snow day.
Hopefully some teachers will be absent.

They should have at least gave the nyc public school kids a 2 hour delay...It's terrible outside...

Back
Top Bottom