What are you guys doing for Mothers Day?

antidope

Supporter
Right now its breakfast in bed, and a trip to the zoo. She also wants a kindle but I don't really know which one and asking would ruin it for her. If you guys have better ideas don't hesitate to post so I can use them.

ion eem much know... goin' to this big krit concert solo dolo tomorrow... watch game 7.... prolly buy a cake for mom dukes

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

ion eem much know... goin' to this big krit concert solo dolo tomorrow... watch game 7.... prolly buy a cake for mom dukes

Oh.

Spoiler [+]
Me too.

Mother's day was the 10th for us...

but me and my brother's probably take her out to dinner tomorrow night.

Headed to UIUC Graduation (my cousin). But I bought my Mom an iPod classic which will be presented with flowers and card tomorrow morning. I already loaded it with most of her music and pictures. She's going to be diddly-bopping to Bollywood music all day. I, on the other hand, will not be.

Don't live with my moms right now but I'm sending her flowers.
OP, I'd suggest you just ask. If it's something she wants, she'll like it, regardless if it's a surprise or not.

Op, don't you know I'm Mexican and already celebrated Dia de las mamas?! 
laugh.gif

smh i got work. theres gonna be a big lunch party so im working at 10 am til 7:30 instead of the usual 4 to 7:30

Nothing. I'm a horrible son....Actually, Mother's Day caught me by surprise. Been doing this for years and still can't remember what month it's in. Heard it on the radio and called my mom today to explain.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't have extra money so a thorough car cleaning for my wonderful mom tomorrow! That thing has been cleaned in 3 years on the inside
laugh.gif

Moms just wanted to get a tattoo so I paid for it. As for tomorrow, she just wants to eat at Chipotle...hit her with the 
indifferent.gif
at first because I thought she'd want to go eat out somewhere.

I bought moms some diamond hoop earrings. I forgot she wanted a Kindle fire.
30t6p3b.gif
 I might go get her one in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom