What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

98b36f1640150ce8fab3bf56743c622756d0fab3.jpg

those look like doc martens and you can probably get that hat in urban outfitters.. it's very....hipsterish.

haven't really decided yet but it is getting close ....
was thinkin either .....

OR

Halloween is 7 days after my bday so.... it will be a great end of october for me =] either way

second one looks extremely uncomfortable. less is more, especially for women in halloween :3

As common as it would be, I'll probably just settle for a Jabba costume. Spending more than $50 on an outfit that will only be worn once isn't enticingto me. Although it's nice to see others spending a crap load of cash on funny/cool costumes, I can't be bothered spending that much for something thatwill end up in the trash the next day. At least with the Jabba costume, the t-shirt could be worn again and again while the mask and gloves are the only thingsthat will be thrown away.

Me and 30 of my closest friends are going to be super heroes.
laugh.gif
We got abunch of people from our senior class to do it. It's about to be dope.

I'm doing the Dr. House giddyup. I already have the whole outfit already, wrinkley button down shirt with blazer jacket, the cane with flames. Even a pairof shox 2:45's he wore in a few episodes a couple seasons back. It's just a matter of not shaving for a few days before and i'm good to go.

Back
Top Bottom