what are you insecure about and why?

Nothing man I got nothing to be insecure about. 6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, muscles, what more could I ask for?

Those who feel like they aren't good enough for something, just understand you live once in this life so whatever you do counts. The next day you might not have a chance to interact and see those people who you feel down from so just forget about them. Seriously, try to make the limited time you have before you head to the grave, the best you can and don't let anyone discourage you.

laugh.gif

my height. Im a sophmore and still not even hitting 5 foot 5

You in highschool still fam or college sophomore??

I graduated high school at 5 foot 4 125 lbs. I am now 6 foot 180. I shot up before freshman year in college. Had a lot of growing pains which hurt my sports. Knee issues shin splints like crazy all the time. But all good now love my height.

Def insecure about my pointy elbows

I have braces so yea, and im 20 so it makes me feel weird since everyone else got them in their teens.
Sometimes I stop myself from talking to wimmin b/c of them. >D

I have braces so yea, and im 20 so it makes me feel weird since everyone else got them in their teens.
Sometimes I stop myself from talking to wimmin b/c of them.
grin.gif
Trippin' famb. Most girls look at that as an investment into your future. Most dudes don't have the sphericals to get braces in their 20s. Props to you. 
pimp.gif

probably my chest... i have somewhat broad shoulders but i'm skinny as hell so it looks awkward. For some reason every female expects me to look like black dynamite when i disrobe...

My weight. I can't gain weight to save my life.

You're an ectomorph...like myself. It's possible...you just have to treat that **** like a full time job and be really dedicated to it. The cool thing is that skinny people who dedicate themselves to bulking and working out seriously...experience beginner gains. Your going to see a noticeable difference within the first couple of months that will motivate you into keeping it going. It's almost like your body was "waiting" for it.

You're an ectomorph...like myself. It's possible...you just have to treat that **** like a full time job and be really dedicated to it. The cool thing is that skinny people who dedicate themselves to bulking and working out seriously...experience beginner gains. Your going to see a noticeable difference within the first couple of months that will motivate you into keeping it going. It's almost like your body was "waiting" for it.

i have problems putting on fat but when i start working out i make gains pretty quickly.. Always wondered what body type that put me in.. Meso-Ecto hybrid or just plain ol' n***a genetics?

:lol: you trying to put on fat my dude? you ain't gotta work out for that...just eat until you pass out.

well........I dumped the girl I was dating about 2 years ago. She banged 3 tyrone type "brothas". One was a rapper, one was a semi-pro football player, the other dude made beats for a living. Anyways we got back together about 6 months after I dumped her. Ever since then then she has not really been enthused about wanting to be intimate. SHe never wants to get down anymore and when she finally does, she goes dead fish.

I feel like my sex game is nothing compared to those hard hittin brothas. I feel crazy insecure like I'm not black enough also because I have a respectable job, don't rap, and don't talk ghetto. Feels bad man :/
i mean if it bothers you that much, just drop her and move on to another girl. for me personally, i would not consider a chick gf material if knew about her banging at least 3 diff dudes in a 6 month period. regardless of who the dudes were.

from the way you're talking, is this a white chick?

Not something that bothers me that much. I'm not walkin around with a pouty face on all day, it's just something I'm insecure about. Like if somebody tried to clown me, I wouldn't be laughing type steez. Yes she's white, and I'm black

ummm. nothing?
and i'm short, but i don't really see how that affects my day to day.
certain things in certain situations make me feel uncomfortable simply because of the situation, but just plain ol' insecurity. nah. i've been told i'm kinda cocky. :lol:
i rather have to humble myself than work to get over insecurities.

im also short but i still get alot of girls..cuz i dont let it get to me and dudes hate me where i live because im not like other mexicans and dont rock the baggy *** pants and dont talk like a stereotypical cholo...but yeah ive been hated on alot, i also lost a job before because of some guy that got jealous of me and snitched that we cheated on our drug tests which he did too..i also think some ese's were gonna smoke me at burlington last week, i was out taking my lil bro school shopping and these dudes were chillin in the parkin lot pretty sure they were waiting for their connect but yeah they see me go in then i saw them talking and lookin my direction as i was walking in..then they pulled up closer when i was inside..at this point i knew something was up i had my girl and lil bro walk out first and when they did that, i saw them start reaching for their waist's waiting for me to come out, i ended up sneaking thru an emergency exit thanks to the security...at no time were my girl or lil bro in trouble i had them walk out with a group of people..im insecure about not being able to protect the people i care about, im not weak but its pretty hard to punch a bullet..

For those saying communication skills... Look into a local chapter of Toastmasters. It works wonders! At first you may think it's a little weird, but slowly you start to notice a difference in your confidence levels as well as your enunciation and volume. They definitely help to make you a better public speaker.

I'm a bit insecure about some loose skin i have around my mid section. A few years ago i weighed 250 pounds, i now weigh 145 so it's a huge change in size. I'm 5'11 so people tell me i'm too skinny now since i'm fairly tall. I mean it's not something that's a huge deal to me, i can probably fill it in if i gained some muscle by lifting and doing core-mid section workouts but i don't think it'll work. I've got six pack abs, it's just some loose skin towards the bottom of my stomach near my waist, kind of like a muffin top :x No one notices it really but i know it's there and it annoys me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom