What are you looking forward to having on your Thanksgiving plate?

thanksgiving-dinner.jpg

a giant turkey drumstick, rice and beans, and sweet potatoes. and of course dessert, cheesecake flan FTW!

Dressing + cranberry sauce + candied yams & baked mac and cheese, mixed together just a little.
pimp.gif
(not on the plate tho, only on my fork)

I'm brining the turkey and using an herb butter under the skin this year. Excited to see how that's going to turn out...

-J-

Fried turkey
Baked beans
Macaroni & cheese
Yams with marshmallows & pecans
Carrot cake
Dressing

I dont like Thanksgiving food. Wish the Pilgrims would have served Mexican food or something... Dont care for turkey. I think stuffing, cranberries, pumpkin pie, and sweet potatoes are disgusting. Usually just eat ham and mashed potatoes or something...Least favorite holiday.

im kind of tired of dry turkey... kinda wish my fam switched it up and made brisket or something... but regardless still hyped about all the food prepped for tomorrow... the stuffing and baked beans though 
pimp.gif

almost all of it
laugh.gif

turkey and gravy
candied sweet potatoes
stuffing
cranberry sauce

those are my favs
pimp.gif

my nephew makin fried turkey ftw, but other than that im in for homemade stuffing, homemade mac and cheese, greens, sweet potatoes, ham, all the good stuff..... but the dessert is wat im waiting for lol

Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Ham
Stuffing

and most importantly...

..DEVILED EGGS. I can eat a platefull of them.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

Dressing + cranberry sauce + candied yams & baked mac and cheese, mixed together just a little.
pimp.gif
(not on the plate tho, only on my fork)
^ You, as they say on NT, are doing it right there
pimp.gif

Going out to eat with my siblings and step dad, any ideas of what kinda places would be open? 

pies and that's about it.
I don't like turkey and the rest of the food we eat throughout the rest of the year anyway.

I don't like Thanksgiving

Patelito (empanada)
Pork Leg (in spanish its called pernil)
Fried Turkey
Mac & cheese

these dinner rolls that my sister makes... aunt lucy's yeast rolls she calls 'em. oh. my. god.

anton... not sure where you live, but around here places like cracker barrel and golden corral are open, lol.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Going out to eat with my siblings and step dad, any ideas of what kinda places would be open? 

Boston Market closes at 2pm on thanksgiving, I'm not sure about restaurants though.

Back
Top Bottom