What are you saving up for?

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

Originally Posted by wizards23

Originally Posted by buggz05

A film production company. It's going to be a $15k investment and I'm starting from scratch. Im moving out of my 2-br apartment in Chicago and back in with my parents to make something of my life. It's going to really suck not living that bachelor life anymore
tired.gif
... But its for my future and I'm hoping its the right move..

Go for it man. 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the support guys. Part of me feels nostalgic with bits of unknown excitement. The other part of me feels like a lame-o. I'm 25 btw. I want to be set in life by the time I'm 30. I think it will work. I've given up everything else in life to pursue it. It's my only focus right now.

Pre-reqs for grad school ... After that is accomplished ... my own car ......

It's sooooo difficult....

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

retirement.... working for someone is modern slavery and i can't stand it

This. I made a vow that I will not work for someone else past the age of 50. Seeing people working into their 60s due to necessity is depressing 
tired.gif

I need to save for a new car but nike keeps making it difficult lol n the fact that my job sux doesnt make it any better so I guess Ill jus keep riding in my current car til the wheels fall off lmao

Tickets for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight. Even though it looks like it won't happen anytime soon but when it does they'll be worth stacks. Try to pick up four, resell two for a lot then take my dad with me to the epic fight.(if the fight actually ever happens)

Truck driving school to get my CDL A
pimp.gif

Dude threw me a reasonable discount which in the end im paying out $1800 cash.. Cant beat that.

Back
Top Bottom