What are your expectations of Vince Young this year?

calibeebee

Supporter
I think he will have a monster season this year.  Pro bowl bound, playoff run etc.  thoughts?

I think he will have a monster season this year.  Pro bowl bound, playoff run etc.  thoughts?

I think he will be a pro bowler and he has always won games so they will be in the playoffs. Will be exciting to see him start for a whole season though(hopefully)

I think he will be a pro bowler and he has always won games so they will be in the playoffs. Will be exciting to see him start for a whole season though(hopefully)

It looked like V.Young was focused last year, so based on his performance last year (winning 5 in a row after starting 0-6) I think he can build on that this season. He has a major weapon in CJ in the backfield but the Titans are lacking a few more pieces to make any noise IMO.

It looked like V.Young was focused last year, so based on his performance last year (winning 5 in a row after starting 0-6) I think he can build on that this season. He has a major weapon in CJ in the backfield but the Titans are lacking a few more pieces to make any noise IMO.

With what WR is VY gonna have a "breakout year"

They have no threats catching the ball...everyone is either wack or young. CJ is a monster no doubt but they have alot of holes on offense.

With what WR is VY gonna have a "breakout year"

They have no threats catching the ball...everyone is either wack or young. CJ is a monster no doubt but they have alot of holes on offense.

i think he'll hand the ball off quite well this year...although i doubt he'll be a pro bowl handoff'er this season

i think he'll hand the ball off quite well this year...although i doubt he'll be a pro bowl handoff'er this season

Option with Johnson = DEATH for most opponents.
laugh.gif

They need to get a damn receiver and it's been that way for years. Bo Scaffe and Justin Gage? @@%%
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom