Eating my fingernails/skin
Eating boogers
Smelling my bellybutton
Eating Vegan black bean burgers
Kissing my dog on Liips
Piping multiple thots in the same day
Not showering for up to 3 days because deodorant and soap makes your dirtier
giphy.gif

Holding my nuts is too real. Y'all ever just sit on your couch watching TV with your hand in your pants all day/night? Most relaxing thing ever after a long day at work.

Im less about cupping my sweaty bag in said scenario as i am about an Al bundy style tuck, up to the knuckles with the thub out. Provides a little ventilation and relief from the elastics that can be too tight when new.
albundy.jpg

Im less about cupping my sweaty bag in said scenario as i am about an Al bundy style tuck, up to the knuckles with the thub out. Provides a little ventilation and relief from the elastics that can be too tight when new.
albundy.jpg

I always thought the show was insinuating him grabbing his nuts without actually showing it.

I saw a news story that said the sewage plants hate wipes because they mess up their machines / filters. Even the ones that are labeled safe to flush.

I wipe with TP until there's no streaks then "wax" with a wipe or two and throw them in the trash.

I always thought the show was insinuating him grabbing his nuts without actually showing it.
Could be an ode to scratchy pubes too.
This one may go out like the mystery of how the caramel got inside the caramilk bar.
The world will never know.

Unless he has 6 inch long fingers, there's no way he's reaching his nuts.

Nah lol.

I mean he couldn't actually stick his hands in his pants on primetime tv so they just showed that instead to let people know what he was really portraying.

Back
Top Bottom