What are your issues with child support. Fair or unfair.

Ran across this article. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...ures-wanted?urn=ncaaf-wp4586#mwpphu-container

The comments got me to thinking......

I'm blessed, as my daughters mom is a go getter.

I pay $350/ month in child support and feel it is needed.

To a certain degree.

I have a friend that pays $1100 a month for one child. I feel $1100 for one child is a little too much. He's is a Navy E-5 getting San Diego BAH.

I also feel that CS payments should be tax deductible. On like a every other year basis.

I feel child support should be based on the on the lowest earning salary.

I feel both persons should be obligated to pay child support. Not custodial parent sit on their butt on the my and the states dime. If they dont wana go to work send them to jail just as they would they would the non-custodial parent.

With all this debt talk. Washington is saying Americans don't wanna get rid of SSI and MediCare.

We could really clean up if house if we got these abled boddied custodial parents that aren't working off thier butts with fulltime employment and off state assistance.

The system in place now it stands turns children into paychecks and some cutodial parents into moochs. At the end of the day we all pay child support in taxes.

****************************Gets off horse and asks NT what would you like to see done*************************************

Require random drug testing to anyone on government assistance like welfare, if they fail a test they are immediately denied government money. I work at a public school, and it ticks me off when I see parents in brand new clothes and they kids wear the same uniform shirts and pants five days straight all dirty and reeking of odor.

It's sad that most people use their kids to get checks and wonder why they kids turn out the way they do, it's cuz they are mimicking the horrible example they are being exposed to.

Unfair, people who don't even love each other, nor the children, are being forced by the government to fork over money to the estranged mother and child every month?!

Whoever has custody of the child should take care of the child.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Unfair, people who don't even love each other, nor the children, are being forced by the government to fork over money to the estranged mother and child every month?!

ekkk, its not so black and white.
what if the parent was caught cheating, or just wasnt a good parent/spouse ? 

it takes 2 to conceive a child, it should take 2 to support said child. 

im all for child support, i think its needed, what i DONT agree about child support is that the parent uses it at his or her liking.

it pisses me off when i see a parent ( more so the mom ) dressed up and the child in rags/looking dirty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You obviously werent reliant on child support growing up.

To keep it simple, yes I'm all for child support, so long as it's a fair number being paid to the guardian.

The system is broke

Females shouldn't be rewarded for being habitual leg spreaders and or choosing bad mates

The way dudes get it is the worst thing ever

They need to change it to something like cap off the most you can get is like 500(as they get older it goes up some) or have it so you can buy the child stuff and show what when and where instead of just handing over straight cash to the mother

And as far as the child the child should have to spend the summers with the father and during that time no cs for the mother and every other weekend during the school year.

Do that and watch these females start getting real jobs.

Honestly a few of these dead beat moms need to get off their butts and work .Then you got women who are blatantly using kids as meal tickets.Sickening %$+.Dudes need to get their %$+ together too but this mentality is spreading.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly a few of these dead beat moms need to get off their butts and work .Then you got women who are blatantly using kids as meal tickets.Sickening %$+.Dudes need to get their %$+ together too but this mentality is spreading.

word.
and the system in america is @$+#%% up, women automatically get the child, do you know how hard it is for a male parent to win sole custody ? 

Are we really trying to justify that child support shouldn't be paid? Come on son
Now alimony on the other hand is a different story...

Mom would have to be with out a job on rocks with out home and in jail for life for her not to get Custody and 1000 a month

Depends on a case by case basis,

But the majority of what I've seen involves chicks using kids as meal tickets because they didn't want to work.

The system is biased towards women and dudes need to know the legality of CS.

Fair call, considering the unemployment rate is still declined.

We can arch the parallel contrast of both cases and still come to find that aid is effective.

First and foremost men should be able to go to court and challenge the paternity of the child and if he is found out to be not the father he should be released from all financial obligation. Texas just recently passed this as law and it is a long time coming.

Second all CS money should go into a bank account that can be viewed by both parties online. The money can only be spent via a bank card issued by the bank. Also is requested the man paying CS should be able to basically audit the mother if he feels the purchases she makes are suspicious. This would force the mother to only purchase items need for the child and not on stuff for her. Even if the mother spends all the money for groceries the father can request a receipt of the items purchased to make sure the mother didn't spend it on things for herself such as alcohol, cigs, hell even feminine products. It's CHILD support not baby momma support. If it is determined that the mother spent money on products for herself she must deposit the money that was deemed a not for child expense into the child's savings within 30 business days or a portion of the next months payment will be automatically sent to the savings account. All money not spent for that month is automatically transferred into a savings account for the child that only the child can access once their 18 and the father no longer has to pay. If the mother constantly buys product for herself with the money each month and the court agrees with this than the payments that the father pays each month will go down because it is obvious from the mothers actions that the child does not need the money. If it gets bad enough the child can be removed from his mother's custody.

Also if the women is receiving any type of government assistance, the burden put on the father should be reduced. Anything from WIC, food stamps, subsidized housing, whatever but if she decides to feed off the governments teet than you will lose a little bit of that money.

Lastly if the mother is found to be constantly abusing the CS, not providing the documents it will show negligence in the courts eyes and help the father if he wishes to gain custody of the child.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Are we really trying to justify that child support shouldn't be paid? Come on son
Now alimony on the other hand is a different story...

agreed.

Originally Posted by air max 87

ekkk, its not so black and white.
what if the parent was caught cheating, or just wasnt a good parent/spouse ? 

it takes 2 to conceive a child, it should take 2 to support said child. 

im all for child support, i think its needed, what i DONT agree about child support is that the parent uses it at his or her liking.

it pisses me off when i see a parent ( more so the mom ) dressed up and the child in rags/looking dirty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hear you man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AR Guy

First and foremost men should be able to go to court and challenge the paternity of the child and if he is found out to be not the father he should be released from all financial obligation. Texas just recently passed this as law and it is a long time coming.

Second all CS money should go into a bank account that can be viewed by both parties online. The money can only be spent via a bank card issued by the bank. Also is requested the man paying CS should be able to basically audit the mother if he feels the purchases she makes are suspicious. This would force the mother to only purchase items need for the child and not on stuff for her. Even if the mother spends all the money for groceries the father can request a receipt of the items purchased to make sure the mother didn't spend it on things for herself such as alcohol, cigs, hell even feminine products. It's CHILD support not baby momma support. If it is determined that the mother spent money on products for herself she must deposit the money that was deemed a not for child expense into the child's savings within 30 business days or a portion of the next months payment will be automatically sent to the savings account. All money not spent for that month is automatically transferred into a savings account for the child that only the child can access once their 18 and the father no longer has to pay. If the mother constantly buys product for herself with the money each month and the court agrees with this than the payments that the father pays each month will go down because it is obvious from the mothers actions that the child does not need the money. If it gets bad enough the child can be removed from his mother's custody.

Also if the women is receiving any type of government assistance, the burden put on the father should be reduced. Anything from WIC, food stamps, subsidized housing, whatever but if she decides to feed off the governments teet than you will lose a little bit of that money.

Lastly if the mother is found to be constantly abusing the CS, not providing the documents it will show negligence in the courts eyes and help the father if he wishes to gain custody of the child.

I wish I had that law when I was going through my divorce. I married a girl, she got pregnant by another dude. THe judge wulnot divorce us because in the state of texas a child born during a marriage is automaticaly assumed the husbands. My wife told them it was not mine and that we never had penetration sex. Even after the dna proved I was not the father they would not divorce us.  

Originally Posted by Noskey

You obviously werent reliant on child support growing up.

To keep it simple, yes I'm all for child support, so long as it's a fair number being paid to the guardian.

Nah I wasn't reliant on child support, but if two people can bring a child into this world, they both should be able to find means to support it.

I agree child support is trash, it should be monitored closely by the father, what is bought for the child. Only necessities, nothing for the mother all for the child and or children. This country is so backwards man it really is.

Child support should be a good system, but just like any other system people will look for a way to abuse it. As far as CS is concerned, it is women that abuse the hell out of it and have turned it into something that it was never really meant to be. It's sad to see unwanted babies being brought into this world because some female simply wants a monthly check from some random guy.

I feel Child Support laws and divorce laws in this country need reforming. Both are biased toward the female member

smh in disgust at some of you. As a person that comes from a single parent household, that had an able bodied father that chose to !%%* every !#*@%, have multiple kids outside of the marriage, that chose to be a deadbeat dad...

!%%* you.

My mother worked her $!% off, struggled and sacrificed for me while his $!% did what he wanted.

A lot of you don't understand the struggle of some of these women out there and the sacrifices they make.

And these %+$%#* that deny their children food, clothing, etc because they have an issue with the mom can go to hell and any of you supporting ppl like that because of your issues with SOME women can go to hell with them.

%+$%#* out here putting rims on their cars and rocking all types of expensive clothing spending money they should be giving their child(ren) on random %%@+#$# and probably taking care of someone else's kid, meanwhile their child(ren) they should be taking care of don't have #*!@.

Back
Top Bottom