What Are your thoughs about a 2006 hyundai sonata

wassup nt im looking for a car for my girl and i been thinking bout camry,altima and accord all in the 2003 and up range but i also saw some 2006 hyundai sonata for good prices to, i want to know are they reliable compaired to those three? any feedback is appreciated. thx

i've heard sonatas are much better than what they used to be (pieces of trash) but i would still go with any of the other 3 choices. the toyota camry gets my vote
smokin.gif

Very reliable, good car, cheap, good on gas. Better purchase than a Honda due to the inflated price of those along with Toyota's.

great car for the price

(here comes random nt'er... "but its a hyundai, tho")

I think you and you girl will be happy with any of those choices. They are all pretty similar cars, so I say out of those choices just pick the one that looks the best to guys and what fits your budget the best.

PERSONALLY - I'd go with (in this order): Accord (sedan), Altima, 06 Sonata.

But i'd be tempted to take the 06 Sonata because its newer.

^^ lol, but yea im kinda tempted to get the sonata because of the newer look and it seems a lil big body against all the others

I've got an 07 Sonata (basically the same as an '06), and I've never had one problem with it outside of burned out taillights/new tires (because of driving through iced streets and bumping into a curb). I really recommend one if you need a cheap, reliable car. I've never had an engine problem, mechanical problem, anything. Go for it, OP. You wont be disappointed.

thx for the feedback sounds like a choice to think about along with the others when i make the decision

cop the kia forte. starts at 13,500 for the 2010. got great reviews. come standard with usb ports, ipod jacks, etc a whole bunch of stuff that isnt normally standard. doesnt look

kia_forte_1_large1.jpg

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

wassup nt im looking for a car for my girl and i been thinking bout camry,altima and accord all in the 2003 and up range but i also saw some 2006 hyundai sonata for good prices to, i want to know are they reliable compaired to those three? any feedback is appreciated. thx
my thoughts are...it's a hyundai!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom