What basketball shoes have full length Zoom Air? Similar full length technology?

i think it would be easier if you have a list of shoes you are interested in and we will tell you whether they have zoom air or not because the list you areasking for is endless.

zoom bb 2 has full length zoom air. it is also pretty wide. almost all basketball shoes are pretty flat.

Originally Posted by mt3130

zoom bb 2 has full length zoom air. it is also pretty wide. almost all basketball shoes are pretty flat.

laugh.gif
I said "good for flat feet." Thanks though, do you likethe Zoom BB or BB 2 better though?

BB1s have a snugger fit, which I really like. It hugs your foot very well and feels great. The BB2s seem kind of bulky compared to the BB1. BB1 > BB2.

the flat feet part means you need to get some orthotics. which also means when you're looking for a shoe, make sure that the cushioning system isn'tinside the insole, because you need to put the custom orthotic under the original (Must be thin) insole.

Also depends if you need it as wide as the LBJIVs, because most full-length zoom air shoes are guard type shoes, and some of them are narrow like theFlightposite III which tries to mold closer to the shape of the feet

I think what could help you is the Lebron II. It is very cushioned with zoom air and it is also great for wide and flat feet. The only hard part is locating apair.

like the person up there said...the bb 1 has a snugger fit. the cushioning setup is the same, but the bb 2s are a little wider. the fit on the bb 2s remindedme of the kobe 1s when i tried them one, but more comfortable and much better ankle support.

Back
Top Bottom