What Blogs Should I Have Bookmarked..?

nerd.gif

NTers too 
nerd.gif

Tryna stay up to date with that good music we share here as well as market our music (for free.99 of course) 
laugh.gif

niketalk

google big ghostface, dude is cynical and you'll have to get used to his ny slang, but his critiques are hilarious and he actually gives good insight when he wants to.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

google big ghostface, dude is cynical and you'll have to get used to his ny slang, but his critiques are hilarious and he actually gives good insight when he wants to.

Dude I been reading this blog since you posted that. Dude is comedy! I lost it when I read the following during his break down of C4: 12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this $**....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious *!!$ you can say bout this *!!$ son. But I might got some *!!$ I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this ninja to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his $!# beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This *!!$ aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my ninja. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this *!!$ b? This the *!!$ yall muthaful$#@ is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this *!!$ b. Like this ##+*% jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McB%(/& combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this *!!$ rite here yo. This that *!!$ Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two $@%!#% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this *!!$ b. This song got a damn uterus son. This like some *!!$ for $@%!#% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest *!!$ of the last 5 years yo....like how was $@%!#% gon outdo that *!!$? But THIS ninja done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a ##+*% even listen to this *!!$ yo? Im mad I had to hear this $** again at all yo. This ##+*% croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n *!!$....Nah f# that $** son....I see a ninja listenin to this *!!$ n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya *!!$ on they way to church son....I hear a nibus playin this $** in his whip n Imma pull him outta that $** n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this $** b.Yo I tried to edit it all sorry if I missed a couple curses, but damn!

RapRadar for general hip-hop news
2DopeBoyz for general hip-hop news plus some underground/new artists

Those are probably my two favourite ones.

I like Rap Radar the most out of all of them but they never have DL links.. Nah right is def my second site though 

Back
Top Bottom