What boots you all rocking vol. Fall 2023/Winter 2024

Pulled the trigger on the black/gum soles Lunar AF1’s also copped a white ACG boots.. I’ll post pix when i get them this week… talking about the white joints below

C8F9F995-996D-4C7A-A6C7-8841D8598FCE.jpeg

The white pair is fire. I may pull the trigger as well.

Finally got time to take pix of these boots.. the burgundy LF1 finally got its brother..they age well I’ve had the burgundy joints for Atleast 4 years..ignore the white rug… got them for my bathroom.. just took em out the package .. took a pic with my bright *** Timbs for reference .. 2 yrs and still got em on ice

0A280711-DCFD-4C92-BC5F-A6830196A557.jpeg
B84993BA-B552-455C-A1AC-154BE8FF56FC.jpeg
A141FA88-132F-4E28-98E6-656AAD5EA607.jpeg
C7055E85-82C5-4702-AF81-BF9FC8E11ADC.jpeg
6D92CD3A-4274-400B-80C4-0311FA1B2BA3.jpeg
A29D6237-9CD8-4961-98AA-93CF9D0BD63E.jpeg
1125AE2B-F070-4F08-9805-A1FFFF33E9C3.jpeg
482467EB-CAC9-49CE-AE59-84032188EF4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah… I’m sold on those ACGs fam. Those are fire. :smokin

How do they fit/run?

They fit fine breh.. i havent worn them out my crib yet...but i had some socks on and threw em on...did my walk around my apt just to get a feel for them...yea these joints str8 heat rocks....now im on the hunt for a white ACG jacket

Danner's also really good people. I've been rocking them for years and they usually last me about 3 seasons. One time the side stitching started coming undone in probably less than a year, hopped on a chat with a lady and talked about how much I loved the boot and was kinda sad they blew out so quick that time and she just threw me a 50% code no question :pimp:

Dope, yeah I hope to get at least a year out of them. This job isn’t hard on boots but I pave in the summer too so hopefully I can just roll through the whole year at least on one pair.

They definitely can be a bit difficult, but there’s enough stretch in them. Haven’t tried them with thick socks, but I’d imagine that’s even more of a challenge. Laces be long AF too, haha. I like em a lot though.

Oh I want these. :lol:

Got to be super warm with thick socks and no water gets in? :pimp:
Yeah, I actually wore them in the snow earlier this year. No water leaks at all. You do need to wear thick socks, though

Yeah, I actually wore them in the snow earlier this year. No water leaks at all. You do need to wear thick socks, though

I always wear thick socks in the winter. In fact just picked up a few more yesterday from Uniqlo.

Resale price for those boots tho :smh: .....I'll pass. Wish I knew about them when they dropped. My last every day winter boot I had (not including Timbs) were these Nike Magma boots form 2008. Still wore them up until last year where the insole completely wore out, soles got worn down so there's not good traction and salt stains ruined the outer material.

nike-acg---air-magma---waterproof-rip-stop-pack---0.jpg

I always wear thick socks in the winter. In fact just picked up a few more yesterday from Uniqlo.

Resale price for those boots tho :smh: .....I'll pass. Wish I knew about them when they dropped. My last every day winter boot I had (not including Timbs) were these Nike Magma boots form 2008. Still wore them up until last year where the insole completely wore out, soles got worn down so there's not good traction and salt stains ruined the outer material.

nike-acg---air-magma---waterproof-rip-stop-pack---0.jpg
Which of Uniqlos socks are thick enough for snow and super cold days?

Back
Top Bottom