What boots you all rocking vol. Fall 2023/Winter 2024

Sole on the foam boots be wearing down extra quick. The worst thing to see is a crooked worn down heel or even worse..... foos, walking on air bags :smh:
That might be true, but that’s why you have other pairs to wear to prevent that lol.

Stomping in these joints on year five. Pricey but worth every dollar as they’ll last a legit lifetime.
3928EA86-FB12-4088-98B0-9E57A5D8FB1A.jpeg

I got these from Thursday Boots

These are their president tobaccos and have drawn a lot of compliments

Supposedly entry level boots to the world of goodyear welt. Amazing for the price and built quality.

0333E593-B004-4686-BF07-0F0F67DD6F30_1_105_c.jpeg

Facts. I still have mine from the first "retro" they look brand new and have gotten years of wear.

These are my boots for the winter. If you have these boot, it’s no point of getting another pair. Both of these boots are tanks and will probably last forever!
9F7C3277-3D77-4E1F-893F-019EB2C0E534.jpeg
5E8AF88F-EE66-43A4-B5BD-2812A4EEA136.jpeg

Black and Brown 40 below, Vasque Sundowner the wheat looking color that comes with red laces, IriiNYC boots in all black,Navy constructs, and some polo duck looking boots for heavy rain. Probably grab a pair of sundowners in black. I can't wear 40's until its snow out, kinda feel foolish

I got these from Thursday Boots

These are their president tobaccos and have drawn a lot of compliments

Supposedly entry level boots to the world of goodyear welt. Amazing for the price and built quality.

0333E593-B004-4686-BF07-0F0F67DD6F30_1_105_c.jpeg

Got the same ones in Mocha, worth every penny

Most these boots posted are ugly as hell :lol:
tabernacle. But the weather here just took a turn for the worst and we had an all time armageddon level ice storm, and I had to rock my AF1 Lunar Duckboots all blacks and some SF AF1 i was intending to throw away or donate anyways because i washed them and it ruined the nibuck color and texture. And some Clark's beeswax and Levis chukka boots in camel for work to wear with Chinos

Doesn't Timberland dislike the African Americans though? Or was that just a rumor. Obviously most of us arent wearing the **** for hiking

Back
Top Bottom