What breed dog is this? Vol my heart's melting.

smiling-bull-dog-762768.jpg

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I'm biased cause he's mine obviously, but my Shiba pup > all.

30xg9r9.jpg
Nice. I just did some research and I think a shiba will be my next dog. Are you in cali by any chance?
Roomate in college bought one of these.  Pretty awesome dog to have.  Not very cuddly though if you are looking for a dog that craves your attention.  Very loyal, quick learner, TERRIBLE with strangers kids and little dogs though.

My friend's Shiba will be so excited to see you walk in the door but will then go do his own thing.  If you invite or pick him up on the couch with you or on your lap, he will dart outta there.  Little dog, but not a lap dog.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I'm biased cause he's mine obviously, but my Shiba pup > all.

30xg9r9.jpg
Nice. I just did some research and I think a shiba will be my next dog. Are you in cali by any chance?
Roomate in college bought one of these.  Pretty awesome dog to have.  Not very cuddly though if you are looking for a dog that craves your attention.  Very loyal, quick learner, TERRIBLE with strangers kids and little dogs though.

My friend's Shiba will be so excited to see you walk in the door but will then go do his own thing.  If you invite or pick him up on the couch with you or on your lap, he will dart outta there.  Little dog, but not a lap dog.

Back
Top Bottom