What can I do in Louisville Wed night? Visiting from the bay

Sup Louisville NTers
Im visiting from the bay area attending the ICUEE show at the convention center this week. Boy what a big difference CA is from KY. I was wondering what I can do on a Wed night here in Louisville. Ive been to 4th street live, but Id also like to hit up a club/bar(hiphop, not ghetto) and a stripclub (white, latin, asian females preferably.) Thanks guys
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

^Not much popping on Wed night here. A few spots have college night (O'Malley's aka LIST and Phoenix Hill Tavern), but other than that, I don't know. Also, the Bardstown Road strip might have a few things poppin if you're into Irish Pubs and things of that nature. As far as strip clubs, forget about latin or asian--this is KY after all. But I think PT's downtown has some nice snow bunnies for ya!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
-Clipse, "Momma, I'm So Sorry"
S . o . S!​

^
haha ok thx man
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Back
Top Bottom