What car would you get ?

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

I really don't mean to hate, you gotta do you, but those are big boy toys. dudes are struggling out here trying to get that accord u feel me?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

4759A.JPG

smh.gif
smh.gif

IncredibleEv, I feel you. I'm appreciative of everything I have gotten and realize how fortunate I am to be getting what I will get. But, If you were myage and able to get one of these cars you'd do the same thing.

Originally Posted by The Prince of LA

My dad owns a wholesale car dealership. Meaning I am able to purchase every car at the dealership prices without taxes.
pimp.gif
*lucky b!%$#&d*

IncredibleEv, I feel you. I'm appreciative of everything I have gotten and realize how fortunate I am to be getting what I will get. But, If you were my age and able to get one of these cars you'd do the same thing.

Real talk I probably would not do that, thats just how i am, but I respect what you said and I didn't mean to be a jerkface, so I respectfully apologize.

for the record i drive a VW GTI

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Nktran001

you don't deserve an m6 or s5
You don't know that.. got hate in your blood
Fixed

I really don't mean to hate, you gotta do you, but those are big boy toys. dudes are struggling out here trying to get that accord u feel me?
that's YOUR problem.

Challenger, Camaro, maybe a Corvette LT1. Woman tend to love American muscle not really luxury imports.

Im thinking between an 06 M6 or an 08 S5.
You've already made your decision. Test drive both, look them over, and decide which one will still appeal to you after a couple of yearspass.

After owning my 2006 cayenne for the last three years it is finally time to re-up. I'm 19 years old and just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years so i need something that is going to please the ladies. I Live in Los Angeles too, so something that is alittle ostentatious is a must. Im thinking between an 06 M6 or an 08 S5.

What car would you guys get if you were me
budget:45,000
Would any of you be bothered not being able to roll with your crew ?
Turbo?

Originally Posted by iBlink

After owning my 2006 cayenne for the last three years it is finally time to re-up. I'm 19 years old and just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years so i
need something that is going to please the ladies. I Live in Los Angeles too, so something that is alittle ostentatious is a must. Im thinking between an 06 M6
or an 08 S5.

What car would you guys get if you were me

budget:45,000

Would any of you be bothered not being able to roll with your crew ?
my life sucks...
smh.gif

woorrrdddd, so does mine...

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Get an IS-F
pimp.gif

im drooling...

laugh.gif
at dudes talking about struggling to get an accord. that sounds like a personal problem, work harder and you wouldn't struggle like that.

OP, i'd get an e92 M3 if i were you. M6 is ugly imo. i'd rather have an M5. maybe an E63 as well.

either the s5 or the range...honestly i wouldnt even care bro, flip a coin...heads benz, tails range! lol

and smh for people hating on this dude because his dad is successful..so are you haters saying that if you were successful and had money you wouldn't giveyour kids anything? mann im gonna work hard so i can give me kid whatever he wants, even if that means his car is gonna be nicer than mine.

yeah ill hate, cuz i know im gonna get rich and not buy my kids %$#!. Ive been thinkin i should move to the projects once i get kids just so they wont expect%$#!, and i wont let em know im rich either, til theyre 18 LOL

and its eaaaaaaasy to get an M6 for that price at repo dealers around here, hell theres an 07 Maserati Quattroporte for sale right now at 45,750

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Challenger, Camaro, maybe a Corvette LT1. Woman tend to love American muscle not really luxury imports.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I meant guys that drive american muscle cars. I live out here in LA and trust I know about the scene. A girl in her 20s would jump on a guydriving a challenger and diss a guy in an IS F.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Nktran001

you don't deserve an m6 or s5
You don't know that.. got hate in your blood
Fixed

Damn, can't even have money without being criticized
smh.gif

Edit: Op can you post what part of LA this spot is in
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom