What cell plan you on? Vol. 2017

Who's your cell service provider?

• Total voters
Some Sprint grandfathered plan that I been on with my fam since 2003 or so. Unlimited everything, just give my moms $50 monthly.

€12/month plan for my iPhone. Unlimited texts and calls and 500mb monthly limit for mobile internet. It's not like I need to use my mobile internet very often in my condition. Seems like y'all pay a lot more for your cell plans than we do over here. I was just having a quick browse through our providers' cell plans and the highest monthly mobile internet limit I found was 10gb/month. That was around €50/month. Didn't find any with unlimited data use.

Europe don't count ..we talmbout Merica

TMobile pre paid $40/month since 2009.
Unlimited eveything except LTE.
Don't need it I have wifi access pretty much everywhere I spend time sitting still at.
The slow *** non LTE data is still enough for basic stuff like pandora and navigation and basic web surfing.

Total Wireless (on Verizon Network)
2 phones, unlimited talk and text
15gb of data shared- $60 total mnthly

Last edited:
TMobile pre paid $40/month since 2009.
Unlimited eveything except LTE.
Don't need it I have wifi access pretty much everywhere I spend time sitting still at.
The slow *** non LTE data is still enough for basic stuff like pandora and navigation and basic web surfing.

what this guy said

$100 for att unlimited by myself

I think I am being fleeced. might make that switch to tmobile

Was on that myself and even with my work discount I still felt like I was getting ripped lol. So made the move to cricket (yes I know they're ran by att). Couldn't justify to myself speaking 80-95 bucks on a cell plan. Like someone mentioned wiif is everywhere, even from my home internet provider Xfinity, and so far the data limit hasnt been an issue. If I know I'll over the 8gb, I'll change to the unlimited plan and pay a prorated rate for that month then switch back to the 8gb plan Lol. The 40-45 bucks savings a month from my old plan to new is :nthat:

Last edited:
Still on sprint sero plan from 2004. $60 for unlimited text/data and 500 min/month. Data speed does not get throttled after reaching a certain amount is used, and I use like 60gb/month. :lol:

Is it really from 04?

I have the same plan.

Been wanting it them since 11.

Man. Some places sprint is so damn trash. Jeez. Like I have a company Verizon phone and that gets service almost everywhere. Sprint be struggling.

On my friends family plan with T-Mobile, 20GB with stash for $36

Before that I was on the GOAT T-Mobile $30 plan. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really from 04?

I have the same plan.

Been wanting it them since 11.

Man. Some places sprint is so damn trash. Jeez. Like I have a company Verizon phone and that gets service almost everywhere. Sprint be struggling.

Opposite way for me...

I have a company iPhone 6S and that crap is always blacking out and going over to 3G service and barely has 2-3 bars of service.

I am located out of NYC too so it's not like I'm in the boonies, but I travel all over frequently and where ever I've been so far it's been Sprint > Verizon as far as service goes without a doubt. I used to think it's because I had an iPhone 5c so maybe that's why it wasn't that good, but even when they gave me the 6s recently the same bad service. I am still baffled how my Sprint phone almost never switches over to 3G and is always fast when I'm browsing and no matter where I've been I've always has LTE service while my Verizon phone is bad service frequently.

I wonder what it is because I know Verizon has many that think they have the best service, but at a cost because they are so expensive.

Was with ATT forever on the road, but since I dont travel anymore.....

Metro $50 unlimited samsung android I switch up every 3 months.

My plan would be 60, but I'm paying for the phone as well. Another 30.

Sprint struggle is really making me want to switch.

The good thing is I can use my iPhone with Verizon.
Bad thing is I want the new 8 :lol:

Sprint (not as bad as people make it seem) Unlimited everything $65. Waiting for the Note 8 to go on discount, cause Im not about that retail phone life...

Back
Top Bottom