What city/state do you think a new NFL team should go to?

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by acidicality

I think Seattle should get a real NFL team to atone for the loss of the Sonics.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't talk too much the Seahawks might actually be healthy next yr and dangerous especially cuz of the TJ signing.
That's true...that means you might become a Seahawks fan soon then.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif
yup
wink.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]S[/color]EATTLE SEAHAWKS 0 TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

new sig
eyes.gif

Jags or Bengals should move to a new city. I never thought of Lincoln or around there, that could be cool

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Toronto
laugh.gif
Wildin'

With the prices they're charging for the Bills Games that are here, PASS.

Ted Rogers FTL.

Those prices obviously won't sell for the same price and from what I understand they are slashing the prices the prices on the Bills tickets.

Rogers thought they could charge whatever they wanted based of hype, that won't happen if we get a team.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't talk too much the Seahawks might actually be healthy next yr and dangerous especially cuz of the TJ signing.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif
yup
wink.gif

new sig
eyes.gif

did you just quote yourself?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Those prices obviously won't sell for the same price and from what I understand they are slashing the prices the prices on the Bills tickets.

Rogers thought they could charge whatever they wanted based of hype, that won't happen if we get a team.
It will happen if we get a team. Only 8 home games a season gives Rogers the liberty to charge whatever the heck they want.

Take a look at Toronto FC, Raptors and Leafs. All 3 teams are complete garbage yet they sell very well despite have outrageous ticket prices. I heard thatRaps/Leafs prices are going up next season even during a recession and both teams being atrocious this past season. Toronto sports fans like to bend over andtake it up the behind.

I would love to have a permanent NFL team in Toronto but I think that the CFL will pose a huge hurdle. A lot of Canadians are in favor of preserving the CFLand keeping the NFL out of the country. If you're the City of Toronto, the NFL and Rogers, you're dying to bring the NFL permanently to Toronto wheretruckloads of money can be made.

I dont see a NFL team going anywhere where there is just a huge college program and nothing else. The NFL would never let a new team be a little brother to acollege program if they could help it

Columbus, OH cause i hate both the bungels and the clowns

but really San Antonio, Oklahoma City but hopefully if OK City were to get a team they would do a better job naming them unlike basketball team

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif
yup
wink.gif

new sig

did you just quote yourself?

damn, that was a low blow
eyes.gif

you really should have warned me