What colorway of Jordan 7s is black and a red/orange/pink color?

I saw a guy at the mall with Jordan 7s in a colorway I never saw before and liked them, I told him and asked the name of the colorway, he said "pink or salmon" but when I search that I don't see the colorway he was wearing.

To describe the colorway, they were all black and the "peaks" where red/orange/pink (not those 3 colors, but a color that's along those shades).

Anyone know what that colorway is called as I may want to buy a pair if I can ever find them.

Edit: I searched "jordan 7 black" in images and the closest colorway seems to be the raptors or defining moments but I'm not sure it was either of those, is there another colorway that's similar?

Or were Jordan 7s ever on Nike ID and they could be custom?

Thanks

Last edited:
Bro...its probably the jordan 7 barcelona nights from 2015. They are black jordan 7s with red and orange and blue on the peaks and the pink is the jumpman and on the tongues somewhere i think.... Cant load pics but google the name above

Last edited:
Thanks but those are definitely not them, the area under the peaks was black, I'm starting to think they may have been the raptors or defining moments if there's no other colorway that's very similar.

I think you may have mistook true flights for 7s.

they could have also been fakes or customs as you mentioned, but it's more likely they were these.

Last edited:

I think you may have mistook true flights for 7s.

they could have also been fakes or customs as you mentioned, but it's more likely they were these.
Those do look like them, what's the colorway called?

BTW I always wondered why they made true flights which are almost identical to the jordan 7s? What's the difference between them?

Back
Top Bottom