what da hell is dis?

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

lol @ "Easta Pink"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

WILL GET BANNED SOON
doubt it, i don't see many stores selling this besides corner stores in the hood.  no one is gonna know about it.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

WILL GET BANNED SOON
doubt it, i don't see many stores selling this besides corner stores in the hood.  no one is gonna know about it.

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lololol go to their site and read their "product info " I'm dead
[table][tr][td]LEAN SLOW MOTION POTION is the premium, most potent relaxation drink that causes sippas of all ages to chill out, especially during times of high stress. This special formulation was developed by a registered pharmacist that knows what the stress demands. Lean is safe combination of pharmaceutical grade herbs and syrup-based flavors that promotes a desired level of swagga to get you feelin’ right any time day or night![/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]YELLA[/td][td]PURP[/td][td]EASTA PINK[/td][/tr][tr][td]
product-1.jpg
[/td][td]
product-2.jpg
[/td][td]
product-3.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yella is for those sippas that like to Po it up in Pineapple based Fanta sodas (like dam Tennessee boyz) yet it includes a hint of Jolly Rancher candy flavors plus a dirty South-honey suckle sweetener that makes Yella Lean do what it do. See if your taste buds can detect our three unique flavor combination that is ranked number one of all the Lean flavors.[/td][td]Purp is for those traditional, hard-core Texas-based Lean sippas that like it raw mixed it with Sprite and grape Jolly Rancher candy. We poured it up with a special syrup concentrate that takes the itch away, but still maintains its potency and full effect. Dat Purp is hood recognized and street certified, “get your Lean on boi….[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lololol go to their site and read their "product info " I'm dead
[table][tr][td]LEAN SLOW MOTION POTION is the premium, most potent relaxation drink that causes sippas of all ages to chill out, especially during times of high stress. This special formulation was developed by a registered pharmacist that knows what the stress demands. Lean is safe combination of pharmaceutical grade herbs and syrup-based flavors that promotes a desired level of swagga to get you feelin’ right any time day or night![/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]YELLA[/td][td]PURP[/td][td]EASTA PINK[/td][/tr][tr][td]
product-1.jpg
[/td][td]
product-2.jpg
[/td][td]
product-3.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yella is for those sippas that like to Po it up in Pineapple based Fanta sodas (like dam Tennessee boyz) yet it includes a hint of Jolly Rancher candy flavors plus a dirty South-honey suckle sweetener that makes Yella Lean do what it do. See if your taste buds can detect our three unique flavor combination that is ranked number one of all the Lean flavors.[/td][td]Purp is for those traditional, hard-core Texas-based Lean sippas that like it raw mixed it with Sprite and grape Jolly Rancher candy. We poured it up with a special syrup concentrate that takes the itch away, but still maintains its potency and full effect. Dat Purp is hood recognized and street certified, “get your Lean on boi….[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by AEA18

The hood version of 4 loko???
grin.gif
 what does that even mean? 4 lokos aint classy
laugh.gif

I would def try one of these tho if I was down in H-town.  

laugh.gif
4 lokos are definitely not classy but you can find them outside of the hood like MPLSdunk stated he has only seen the drink in the hood.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by AEA18

The hood version of 4 loko???
grin.gif
 what does that even mean? 4 lokos aint classy
laugh.gif

I would def try one of these tho if I was down in H-town.  

laugh.gif
4 lokos are definitely not classy but you can find them outside of the hood like MPLSdunk stated he has only seen the drink in the hood.

these drinks dont do nuthin at all. i tried em when i was on probation & couldnt smoke, i drank 2 back to back while my homeboys was smokin purp in the front seat & i aint feel %%@!

these drinks dont do nuthin at all. i tried em when i was on probation & couldnt smoke, i drank 2 back to back while my homeboys was smokin purp in the front seat & i aint feel %%@!

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Who's Lil Weezie? Could Lil Wayne sue?
yes and so can Sprite, Skittles, Jolly Ranchers, and whatever other company was getting named dropped. 

But tell me I wasn't the only one that read those descriptions in Paul Wall's voice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Who's Lil Weezie? Could Lil Wayne sue?
yes and so can Sprite, Skittles, Jolly Ranchers, and whatever other company was getting named dropped. 

But tell me I wasn't the only one that read those descriptions in Paul Wall's voice
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom