What did Cam ever do with his 5 gallon water jugs filled w coins...

This was idk how long ago, maybe he can come in and tell me. Was it donated to the wonderful organizations NT donates to? Or was it used toward a set ofrims/tires which i think you said you were going to do?

people were clowning him soo bad that he said he was never gonna post pics of the Saturn. It probably was a BIG waste of money like we thought it was. Itlooked like sloppy work from the pics he did post.

Originally Posted by Doobage05

people were clowning him soo bad that he said he was never gonna post pics of the Saturn. It probably was a BIG waste of money like we thought it was. It looked like sloppy work from the pics he did post.

those were some funny times
laugh.gif
....does he even post anymore?

the day he post pics of that saturn is the day everybody on NT wins the mega mil.......at the same time

BG BabyGlock26 wrote:
He bought a car.

- more specifically a mint condition Cutlass 442 if im not mistaken.....

Doobage05 wrote:
people were clowning him soo bad that he said he was never gonna post pics of the Saturn. It probably was a BIG waste of money like we thought it was. It looked like sloppy work from the pics he did post.

- chill.

- someone did post a pic of the car with Cams permission. the car looked cool, and this is coming from a guy that has ZERO interest in imports, so i have NOIDEA what i skyline is or what look he was going for. but the car did look good from what i saw.

The car did look good? Hahahahaha ****! That car DID NOT look good. May be the work looked "okay" but the car did not look good imo and about 95% ofNT too thought so.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

wait, it was posted?!
eek.gif

I've been waiting to see it for years (like seriously....)

Cam if you read this please PM me...

......well maybe not mint, but a matching number Cutlass 442 with only 81K miles for under $3,000 is insane......

SD531027.JPG

SD531028.JPG

SD531029.JPG

442Cutlass4.jpg

442Cutlass5.jpg

442Cutlass6.jpg

- im still looking for that thread where that guy posted the picture of the saturn
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

The car did look good? Hahahahaha ****! That car DID NOT look good. May be the work looked "okay" but the car did not look good imo and about 95% of NT too thought so.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

*sigh*

- im talking about the picture i saw of the COMPLETED VEHICLE assmunch
eyes.gif
. 95% of NT didint see that picture, i did.

Fantastic4our wrote:
wait, it was posted?!
eek.gif

I've been waiting to see it for years (like seriously....)

Cam if you read this please PM me...

- as most of you know Cam is a member of a few car message boards, plus he probably has or had a cardomain page. someone who's also a memeber of one ofthose boards saved a pic from a car show the Saturn was in after it was completed......the picture was small, but you could see it was done. Cam said after allthe jokes he didint want to post any pictures of it completed. the dude who posted it asked first, and the thread was so old that after the guy put the pictureup people really wasnt paying any attention to the thread anymore.....

- its on NT in the history somewhere i just cant find it......

Back
Top Bottom