What did the color blue ever do to Jordan???

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

1.unfortunatley i am newer to the game and don have a large income to be buying OG's and old retros 2. In my hood if i wear to much red ill surely ask what thats all about 3. In my hood if your colors don match 99% percent of the time it will be called out

And when trying to match, the colors don't have to be exactly on. People aren't going to come rushing up to you, "that doesn't match see *asks you to take off shoe and hold up to shirt* HAHAHAHAHAHA your not matching"

No.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by dotaganza

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

Yeah I copped the JOrdan XIV thinking they could match some clothes but they couldn't. Its more of a Darker type of Carolina Blue. Same with the Black/Car Blue XII.
I was ok with your opinion till you mentioned XIIs. Keep them out yo mouth homie!!! Here is a fit:

Here is a pic of my blue collection (missing from the pic Oly VIIs and Stealth Vs):

#1 yo shoe game is sick #2 that aint the shirt for those 12's but thats my opinion. Those is some of the sickest J's and i would kill the game if ihad those. Ilove NT seeing J's that arent being sold in that great of condition gives me goosebumps and a small bit of saliva in my mouth nice pic.

About the red i love blac and red always have. Bu ti have been noticing i got no J's to rock wit any Yanks or Dodgers fitteds those new XX3's look likethe answer though

I can't agree more. I would love to see some true blue and even some navy blue on some shoes. You can make all the lists you want, but if you go back andlook from AJ I-XXIII (retros and others included), there isn't that many with blue on them. Take out all the ones with Carolina blue, then there reallyisn't that many over all. I have the LS V's with the light blue and that is all I will need for a long time. I just don't think too much of thatlight blue looks good on a guy. To me, one of JB's most disappointing moves (besides limiting the DMP, especially in those colors), would be not releasingthe True Blue III's again. That's what everyone was looking for (besides black or white/cement) when they retroed III's, and instead we get thisabomination called a True Blue Spiz'ike. Besides the CG, I wish someone would take this shoe model out back and beat it to death. No offense to those wholike them.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Im tired of walking around with red looking like a blood.

Black/Blue 1
White/Navy-Silver I
II Low
True Blue III
DTRT III
Military IV
White/Navy IV
White/Navy VI
Flint VII
White/Patent Navy IX Low
Obsidian XII
Flint XIII
White/Blue XVI
White/College Blue XVII

I think there's more, but those were the ones that came to mind...
Space Jam XI - black/royal-white
XVIII - black/royal
XVIII - white/royal
XXIII - titanium blue

Plus the Jumpman series (FBIs, Pros, etc.)

I've always thought blue sets most Jordans off nicely. I absolutely love my XVIII's because of the Wizard blue colorways, and as much as I love andneed a pair of True Blue 3's in my life, my all time favorite Jordan with blue in it is the Military Blue Air Jordan IV (OG and retro, but especially OG).It's too bad the quality on the retros is horrible otherwise the colorway is absolutely beautiful!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love the red and blacks. in my opinion they dont make enough. every release should come in that colorway. and you do realize, if you think red and black onesmake you look like a blood, it can be said blue ones make you look like a crip. it all about your mentallity more than the shoe...follow me

i love the red and blacks. in my opinion they dont make enough. every release should come in that colorway. and you do realize, if you think red and black onesmake you look like a blood, it can be said that blue ones make you look like a crip. it all about your mentality more than the shoe...follow me

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Im tired of walking around with red looking like a blood.

Black/Blue 1
White/Navy-Silver I
II Low
True Blue III
DTRT III
Military IV
White/Navy IV
White/Navy VI
Flint VII
White/Patent Navy IX Low
Obsidian XII
Flint XIII
White/Blue XVI
White/College Blue XVII

I think there's more, but those were the ones that came to mind...
Laney V

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

ummm starting w/ the 17's i'd say the washington wizards....idk just a thought

Good point! He was playing for the Chicago bulls (whose primary color was red), hence why he came out with colors such as white, black and red. It'snothing personal; if the bulls's primary color would have been blue, then blue would be the dominant colorway in the sneakers that came out, simple asthat...Besides, some of the best color combinations are made out of black/red/white. Black and blue don't really match as well, unfortunately, white andblue is a better combo. With all that said, I'm glad he came out with the TB III's and wht/royal XVIII's just to name these 2 models. it just showsthat JB is not always narrow minded colorway-wise.

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

Yeah I copped the JOrdan XIV thinking they could match some clothes but they couldn't. Its more of a Darker type of Carolina Blue. Same with the Black/Car Blue XII.

I was ok with your opinion till you mentioned XIIs. Keep them out yo mouth homie!!! Here is a fit:

Here is a pic of my blue collection (missing from the pic Oly VIIs and Stealth Vs):

youre probably the only person in the world that still wears ecko. sick shoes tho.

YEA TRUE BUT YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THERE ARE THE PACKS THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF NOTHING!!!

historically there are some good J's as many nt members have displayed but really none as of late .... the vi's has been years the xiii was 05 .... wehad the military iv's in 06 .... need more blue

Back
Top Bottom