What Did You Just Watch?

ginzo

Banned
What movie/show/video did you just watch?
List movies/shows/videos you just recently watched and your opinions on what you watched. Only a week at the latest.

I just watched The Matrix. I watched this when I was 7...10 years later I'm realizing the whole plot went way over my head the first time I watched it.
I just watched Fearless.  A warrior realizing being #1 is not what matters. Excellent movie one, of Jet Li's best films.
I watched Samurai Fiction. It was okay. You'll get some laughs.
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I watched Bruno. HORRIBLE movie sooooo ayo. Do not watch. Sacha lost any respect I had for him from Borat.

What movie/show/video did you just watch?
List movies/shows/videos you just recently watched and your opinions on what you watched. Only a week at the latest.

I just watched The Matrix. I watched this when I was 7...10 years later I'm realizing the whole plot went way over my head the first time I watched it.
I just watched Fearless.  A warrior realizing being #1 is not what matters. Excellent movie one, of Jet Li's best films.
I watched Samurai Fiction. It was okay. You'll get some laughs.
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I watched Bruno. HORRIBLE movie sooooo ayo. Do not watch. Sacha lost any respect I had for him from Borat.

1984....good film
Fire in The Sky...horrible film (part where they showed the aliens was cool)
AHHHHH Real Monsters...classic

Netflix FTW

1984....good film
Fire in The Sky...horrible film (part where they showed the aliens was cool)
AHHHHH Real Monsters...classic

Netflix FTW

movie: Triangle; one of the best movies I've seen. Gonna make an appreciation thread.
show: Walking Dead

movie: Triangle; one of the best movies I've seen. Gonna make an appreciation thread.
show: Walking Dead

Movie: How High
Show: Walking Dead
Video: Frost Mage PvP video
embarassed.gif

movie: Alice doesn't live here anymore
show: Walking Dead/ Top Gear/Children's Hospital

movie: Alice doesn't live here anymore
show: Walking Dead/ Top Gear/Children's Hospital

Movie: Due Date
Show: Nicki Minaj My Time Now
Video: Keri Hilson Ft Rick Ro$$ "The Way You Love Me"

Movie: Due Date
Show: Nicki Minaj My Time Now
Video: Keri Hilson Ft Rick Ro$$ "The Way You Love Me"

Movie:... Just got done watching Splice. One of the worst movies ever made. Inter-species sex? Really?!!! Come on Brody1/10

Movie:... Just got done watching Splice. One of the worst movies ever made. Inter-species sex? Really?!!! Come on Brody1/10

Californication, I hate discovering shows 3 years late. I've been watching all weekend

Californication, I hate discovering shows 3 years late. I've been watching all weekend

Just watched episode 8 of Outlaw right after found out it was cancel what a shame

bout to watch the movie Young People !@#$ing featuring Carly Pope of Outlaw

eh wikipedia does its job

Back
Top Bottom