What do White People Find Funny?

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

if this were a "waht do black people find funny" you people would be crying racism all over the place....hypocrites

black people like to laugh at white people broseph

ap_chris_rock_070221_ssv.jpg

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

Also, when you blow up and have that juice, you can do most anything you want in your act regardless of audience make-up.

See Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, et al.

But I suggest networking with your comedian peers who have made the jump and/or know the differences and all the subtleties.

Yeah I know, that's why i'm separating my acts for now because i'm still an unknown.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

dane cook crap?
Only douchebags and girls like Dane Cook. At least in the white people world.
The same night on a Sunday Fox lineup The Simpsons had a joke saying Dane Cook is good (Bart saying he knows how Dane cook feels when he tells ithow it is)

Then Family Guy spoofed him by showing audience members like you said it, some fool saying "I like Dane Cook, I seen him on the internet hahaha!! I'min college hahaha!!"

So who knows.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

if this were a "waht do black people find funny" you people would be crying racism all over the place....hypocrites

you did it again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

dane cook crap?
Only douchebags and girls like Dane Cook. At least in the white people world.
The same night on a Sunday Fox lineup The Simpsons had a joke saying Dane Cook is good (Bart saying he knows how Dane cook feels when he tells it how it is)

Then Family Guy spoofed him by showing audience members like you said it, some fool saying "I like Dane Cook, I seen him on the internet hahaha!! I'm in college hahaha!!"

So who knows.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]dude is trash...my white friends love him and i'm lost thinking why?[/color]
tired.gif

In all honesty if you really need to ask, then you aren't that funny to begin with. Stick to you regular club.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

all i know is that ill NEVER be the first one to get drunk and pass out around my white homies the @@%+ they do to people and find funny would have me ready to kill them when I woke up
QFRACISMANDTRUTH

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

i think both of these movies are hilarious and i'm black...maybe we're not so different afterall...
watch some of jim carey's stuff or george carlin...

Back
Top Bottom