What do y’all think of Combat Joggers?

image.jpg
I been with it for about a year now. So comfy and so much room to stash **** in.

Only time these are acceptable is at the unemployment line.

lol do you have to wear dress pants everyday or something? What a dumb comment.

Depends on the rest of your fit. Hella Asians love tech wear. ESP in East Asia. Some looks super fire while others look like clowns. Search hashtag #acronym and you’ll see a lot of fits with them
search #techwear as well. some of it is cool but alot of it looks like metal gear solid cosplay which is fine if thats your thing.

image.jpg
I been with it for about a year now. So comfy and so much room to stash **** in.

where can i cop from, i wear a plethora of various pants, i'm not too crazy about jeans they lack the adobo i like to sprinkle into my fit to make it top notch...

Not feeling the combat joggers but for some odd reason i like these denim joggers.

13548236_16163064_1000.jpg
13548236_16163071_1000.jpg

Can my print be seen in these? I only wear athletic gear that show dem prints. Feel me?

No Romo, but I never gave the pipe print any thought while picking out pants. Then one day, I go to my girls dance studio to drop off some of her stuff and I have on some grey tapered sweatpant joggers. The main instructor girl is chatting it up with me and is just looking all flustered and can’t make eye contact with me and keeps looking down at my crotch then looking away. I didn’t know what was up, thought she was having like a diabetic reaction or something :lol:

I see my girl later that night and she’s like, “damn babe, you can’t wear sweatpants around my friends anymore. Ashley said she couldn’t help but stare at your junk, and she’s sorry but she would do bad things to you.” :lol:

So now I actually put thought into whether I want the pipe print to show or not when I’m buying a fit.

No Romo, but I never gave the pipe print any thought while picking out pants. Then one day, I go to my girls dance studio to drop off some of her stuff and I have on some grey tapered sweatpant joggers. The main instructor girl is chatting it up with me and is just looking all flustered and can’t make eye contact with me and keeps looking down at my crotch then looking away. I didn’t know what was up, thought she was having like a diabetic reaction or something :lol:

I see my girl later that night and she’s like, “damn babe, you can’t wear sweatpants around my friends anymore. Ashley said she couldn’t help but stare at your junk, and she’s sorry but she would do bad things to you.” :lol:

So now I actually put thought into whether I want the pipe print to show or not when I’m buying a fit.

Pause taken. Pause.

But my post was a stream of consciousness/coincidence. Today, My girl was like “yo i see your ****. You wore those sweats .outside on purpose?” I didnt even notice.

Girls love em a dude wirh some sweats.

Back
Top Bottom