WHAT DO Y'ALL USUALLY DO WHEN THE OPPOSITE SEX

jt air jt

Banned
throws up the high five? This chick threw it up twice within 10 min. I threw it back two times.

laugh.gif

Its kinda wierd to me

But if she cute dont really matter

laugh.gif
is this a serious thread...im not really a high fiver but on occasion its pretty similar compared to guy high fives

Twist her wrist and make her grab my D but that situation never happened before so I don't know.

And us men too, like why you throwin' up the high five? Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle skit. And like how some dudes tryna high five with the right hand.
smh.gif
Thats a percentage I ain't playin' with. The left hand clapping the right hand sketch too. RT #not a goodlook

High five=friendzone handshake, or she better be wasted and don't know no better

I've never high fived a chick in my life
smh.gif

I hate high fives. Completely uncalled for in every situation. I prefer and usually get hugs in those situations. There only supposed to be utilized to mockthe act and ppl who actually do them.

Don't remember last time somebody of either gender tried to initiate one with me but I'm sure I gave them a weak uninterested one or
indifferent.gif

I'm not fond of not-in-the-right-moment chest bumps either. I remember this chick tried to chest bump me and fell back to the ground and her head. All Idid was brace myself for contact.
laugh.gif

I high five my homegirls whenever we crack a funny joke on other friends or strangers, whenever we team up and win in any contest (beer pong, videogames,basketball, handball, etc) or when there's a convo going on and she says something that I will totally agree with.

NT come up with the weirdest questions.
I aint never had a chick try to give me a high five.
If one tried it, i'll pleasantly introduce her to a
indifferent.gif
x
smh.gif
collab

Originally Posted by chino905

I high five my homegirls whenever we crack a funny joke on other friends or strangers, whenever we team up and win in any contest (beer pong, videogames, basketball, handball, etc) or when there's a convo going on and she says something that I will totally agree with.

Qft, only time I do it also

I live in a very high populated Caucasian area so me personally, would probably high 5 the chick back lol.....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I always go for high fives and always get played. Won't stop me though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea....high fives are kinda old now a days. stick to the pound.

Back
Top Bottom