What do yo say/do to avoid buying a drink for a girl in a club/lounge/bar?

tumblr_mbz2wgihLA1rvhq3go1_400.gif
roll.gif

Say sure. You go up and buy yourself a drink and tell the bartender, as my friend did, "and a cup of your finest tap water for the lady"

please elaborate
There's an art to buying a female a drink, it's a realm of mysticism and strategy that takes years to learn.

Lesson 1: What type of female are you buying a drink for and why? Some females don't even know the power of the gesture others get moist at the very thought of  initiation of the ritual. When the time is right you'll KNOW, it's like Bruce LeRoy when he discovers the glow...it will flow naturally.

please elaborate

There's an art to buying a female a drink, it's a realm of mysticism and strategy that takes years to learn.

Lesson 1: What type of female are you buying a drink for and why? Some females don't even know the power of the gesture others get moist at the very thought of  initiation of the ritual. When the time is right you'll KNOW, it's like Bruce LeRoy when he discovers the glow...it will flow naturally.

Any chick that is worth anything won't ask anybody to buy them a drink.

I'll buy a chick a drink if I'm feeling her and plan to spend more time with her. Only if its my idea and I want another drink as well.

When a girl asks it's over for her....unless she's hot, we've established a connection, and I plan to leave with here. I don't get mad in that situation when they say "let's go to the bar". I will never buy a girl a drink right away though

when i  first turned 21 i was at an event with some coworkers..

i was a projectionists and we would get into these film maker parties for free and also get free drinks, this was after the international film fest..

one night we went after work and it was at a gay bar..we were just stopping by for a couple of drinks and bouncing, it just wasnt dudes there either it was just being hosted at a gay club..

this was all industry people, plus they were from all over australians french peeps,ETC.. they were all cool as hell..anyway i was just chillin and my boss told me to go talk to some girls

i wasnt really dressed for the occasion and said eff it..walked around a bit and saw this white blonde chick sitting at the bar bored as hell, we started to talk and she said her and her friends were going to cabo but their flight was cancelled due to weather, i think it was during Gustav or something, but yeah this chick was probably an 8.5 out of 10..she asked me arent you going to buy me a drink..

and i told her that i didnt bring any money since i got free drinks and that i wasnt expecting to meet a hot girl at a gay bar..she laughed and she said well here ill buy you a drink...
so after 5 drinks or so we are making out and shes grabbing my junk we drank alot more after that..then she tells me she wants to go outside to do it..
eek.gif

she was from long beach 29 years old and worked for boost mobiles corporate offices..we start to head outside and her friend who was with her comes and gets her and tells her they are leaving..we give em a ride and the entire way im getting my hands wet..
wink.gif

shes telling me she loves me and this and that..to come live with her i dont have to work or she can get me a job in hollywood...

we get to her hotel and my buddy and i had to carry her..we get in the elevator just the 2 of us and shes telling me to get naked and lets do it right here..then we get to the hallway and shes saying to do it there too 
laugh.gif

girl was wild this was the first time i had ever gone out to a bar...her friend told her to get into the room and she was telling her to let her go..and the last thing i hear is some struggling then i hear her scream.."LET ME GO I WANNA F_ _ _ _ HIM!!" 

we took off after that..cuz i knew her friend wasnt going to let her out..

next day at work im hung over..walking to the booth and everyones staring at me..
i get to my work area and my boss yells WTEFFF.. then he said did you get attacked by a cheetah?? and i had no clue what he was talking about..then he tells me to check my neck..
i go and look in the mirror and my neck is tore up with these nasty hickies all over my neck...

i didnt get her info which i regret, thats how fast things went..

if you have to ask for advice on females then you will NEVER ever succeed with the ladies..

i have never asked for advice with females, you gotta get out there and also make friends with girls, it lets you into their world, some chicks will do anything for you..
you just have to have a great personality and also not take things too seriously,its all a game you just have to choose the right opponent.

Did not read

Don't hang out next to the bar or start a conversation with her while she's at the bar trying to order a drink. I would wait until she already has a full drink to approach her.

I want you sober.

I don't stand in lines and I don't buy my own drinks.

Would you like something to drink? That will be $7.50.

B**** I'm high.

Crazy how theres a whole market (inflated drink prices) just based on this scenario, capitalizing on the false hope of simps

I remember when I was dancing with a female at the club & had the nerve to say, "We're only gonna continue this if you buy me a drink" :stoneface: :smh: :x

who the NT'er that said some random bish kissed him on the dance floor then rushed straight to the restroom to wash his lips off :rofl: :nerd:

when i  first turned 21 i was at an event with some coworkers..

i was a projectionists and we would get into these film maker parties for free and also get free drinks, this was after the international film fest..

one night we went after work and it was at a gay bar..we were just stopping by for a couple of drinks and bouncing, it just wasnt dudes there either it was just being hosted at a gay club..

this was all industry people, plus they were from all over australians french peeps,ETC.. they were all cool as hell..anyway i was just chillin and my boss told me to go talk to some girls

i wasnt really dressed for the occasion and said eff it..walked around a bit and saw this white blonde chick sitting at the bar bored as hell, we started to talk and she said her and her friends were going to cabo but their flight was cancelled due to weather, i think it was during Gustav or something, but yeah this chick was probably an 8.5 out of 10..she asked me arent you going to buy me a drink..

and i told her that i didnt bring any money since i got free drinks and that i wasnt expecting to meet a hot girl at a gay bar..she laughed and she said well here ill buy you a drink...
so after 5 drinks or so we are making out and shes grabbing my junk we drank alot more after that..then she tells me she wants to go outside to do it..
eek.gif

she was from long beach 29 years old and worked for boost mobiles corporate offices..we start to head outside and her friend who was with her comes and gets her and tells her they are leaving..we give em a ride and the entire way im getting my hands wet..
wink.gif

shes telling me she loves me and this and that..to come live with her i dont have to work or she can get me a job in hollywood...

we get to her hotel and my buddy and i had to carry her..we get in the elevator just the 2 of us and shes telling me to get naked and lets do it right here..then we get to the hallway and shes saying to do it there too 
laugh.gif

girl was wild this was the first time i had ever gone out to a bar...her friend told her to get into the room and she was telling her to let her go..and the last thing i hear is some struggling then i hear her scream.."LET ME GO I WANNA F_ _ _ _ HIM!!" 

we took off after that..cuz i knew her friend wasnt going to let her out..

next day at work im hung over..walking to the booth and everyones staring at me..
i get to my work area and my boss yells WTEFFF.. then he said did you get attacked by a cheetah?? and i had no clue what he was talking about..then he tells me to check my neck..
i go and look in the mirror and my neck is tore up with these nasty hickies all over my neck...

i didnt get her info which i regret, thats how fast things went..

if you have to ask for advice on females then you will NEVER ever succeed with the ladies..

i have never asked for advice with females, you gotta get out there and also make friends with girls, it lets you into their world, some chicks will do anything for you..
you just have to have a great personality and also not take things too seriously,its all a game you just have to choose the right opponent.

i'll read that only if you buy me a drink

Back
Top Bottom