What do you buy a baby for Christmas?

I've never had to shop for a baby before, let alone my 6 month old godson. His mother says that they're straight and they don't need anything so I'm getting no clues there. I can't NOT get him anything.

What are babies into these days? Suggestions? Inception Blu ray?

I've never had to shop for a baby before, let alone my 6 month old godson. His mother says that they're straight and they don't need anything so I'm getting no clues there. I can't NOT get him anything.

How can you not get him anything?
What does this baby need that you have to go out of your way to buy it?

How can you not get him anything?
What does this baby need that you have to go out of your way to buy it?

Nothing. It is a baby. If someone can't understand that they got a gift there is no need of buying them one. It doesn't make you a better person. You are essentially giving a gift to the parent (assuming it isn't your kid).

Nothing. It is a baby. If someone can't understand that they got a gift there is no need of buying them one. It doesn't make you a better person. You are essentially giving a gift to the parent (assuming it isn't your kid).

The first toy you see when you walk into toys-r-us? He's 6 months old. It won't make a difference what you get him, hes not gonna know the difference.

The first toy you see when you walk into toys-r-us? He's 6 months old. It won't make a difference what you get him, hes not gonna know the difference.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aw man I love this attitude, teach this to your kids as well.. That way when I own my business and pass it off to my son, it'll be like a generation of my family making money off of your family 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro are you kidding me? Give the kid a kiss on the forehead and keep it moving. [/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aw man I love this attitude, teach this to your kids as well.. That way when I own my business and pass it off to my son, it'll be like a generation of my family making money off of your family 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro are you kidding me? Give the kid a kiss on the forehead and keep it moving. [/color]
indifferent.gif

frankincense

i dont understand why people (read: parents) expect people to buy their children things. smh the politic of it all is so annoying. you HAVE to buy presents and buy into this nonsense otherwise you are a degenerate. ugh.

i don't mind buying people things at whim if i think they will enjoy it... but the compulsion of gifting is irritating

frankincense

i dont understand why people (read: parents) expect people to buy their children things. smh the politic of it all is so annoying. you HAVE to buy presents and buy into this nonsense otherwise you are a degenerate. ugh.

i don't mind buying people things at whim if i think they will enjoy it... but the compulsion of gifting is irritating

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

frankincense

Bingo! The obligation to buy folks things really irks me. My man just broke up with his girl a few months ago and we have this convo

Me: Are you buying ____ a gift?
Him: Probably yea
Me: Do you think she will buy you anything?
Him: Probably not
Me: So why are you buying her anything?
Him: Out of Respect
Me:
laugh.gif
Ok.

But yea, let me say it again. It is a damn baby. The baby can't even understand how the letter C works, and you feel the NEED to buy them something? No need. You want to support the parents of the baby. Well just buy them a gift if you really feel the need. If they said they are good why are you pushing it?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

frankincense

Bingo! The obligation to buy folks things really irks me. My man just broke up with his girl a few months ago and we have this convo

Me: Are you buying ____ a gift?
Him: Probably yea
Me: Do you think she will buy you anything?
Him: Probably not
Me: So why are you buying her anything?
Him: Out of Respect
Me:
laugh.gif
Ok.

But yea, let me say it again. It is a damn baby. The baby can't even understand how the letter C works, and you feel the NEED to buy them something? No need. You want to support the parents of the baby. Well just buy them a gift if you really feel the need. If they said they are good why are you pushing it?

Wow its not that serious people..I have the same question, I wanna get my baby cousin something, probably a soft toy

Wow its not that serious people..I have the same question, I wanna get my baby cousin something, probably a soft toy

a box of wet wipes.

this also answers the question, "what do i get a w h o r e for christmas?"

Back
Top Bottom