What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

I work for the Ecuadorian Consulate in between day-dreams of breaking into the world of professional Mixed Martial Arts

game operations for a professional sports team
event operations for a D1 school.
graduate student.

game operations for a professional sports team
event operations for a D1 school.
graduate student.

workin part time at an elementary school as a supervision aide. currently in my second year of college. balancing work and school has been challenging

workin part time at an elementary school as a supervision aide. currently in my second year of college. balancing work and school has been challenging

@mojo yea there some good benefits. I get tickets to games allthe time and and i take my wife when i can. I went to game two of theworld series last year. and we do drink in the industry A LOT. But shedoesn't care. I made the mistake of inviting her to one of our moreoutrageous events and was livid. But she saw all the single people allover each other and swore thats how i got down. Im the married guy with2 kids, no one will even dare get me like that. In a coupld of years(1-2 i hope) i'll be making 6 figures if I stay. so i'll just keepplaying the lotto until then. enjoy the booze cruise.

What was your major in college?

@mojo yea there some good benefits. I get tickets to games allthe time and and i take my wife when i can. I went to game two of theworld series last year. and we do drink in the industry A LOT. But shedoesn't care. I made the mistake of inviting her to one of our moreoutrageous events and was livid. But she saw all the single people allover each other and swore thats how i got down. Im the married guy with2 kids, no one will even dare get me like that. In a coupld of years(1-2 i hope) i'll be making 6 figures if I stay. so i'll just keepplaying the lotto until then. enjoy the booze cruise.

What was your major in college?

Back
Top Bottom