What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

Work on the cash register at a yogurt place/ student...
pimp.gif
I swear it is the best job ever, for now!
laugh.gif

Work on the cash register at a yogurt place/ student...
pimp.gif
I swear it is the best job ever, for now!
laugh.gif

I work at Planet Fitness right now as the fitness instructor. Basically, I show members how to use the machines, settings, and all that stuff. I also make programs for them based on their specific goals.

I'm studying for my ACSM CPT exam coming up though so then I'll be a personal trainer
pimp.gif

I work at Planet Fitness right now as the fitness instructor. Basically, I show members how to use the machines, settings, and all that stuff. I also make programs for them based on their specific goals.

I'm studying for my ACSM CPT exam coming up though so then I'll be a personal trainer
pimp.gif

I'm a Store Manager at a sneaker store called Expressions.

Ljlukelj...100 hours a week? Completely insane. Is the money really worth all those hours? And if so, do you ever have time for your social life?

I'm a Store Manager at a sneaker store called Expressions.

Ljlukelj...100 hours a week? Completely insane. Is the money really worth all those hours? And if so, do you ever have time for your social life?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wayy too many doctors on NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't let the secret out though. The Girl Problems threads will be replaced by Health Problems threads.

I get the feeling it would be one in the the same
nerd.gif

Anyhow yall are awesome. I'm still wet behind the ears so I respect anyone who's been through this.

I'll prolly hit you up about rads in about a year if I'm still interested
wink.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wayy too many doctors on NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't let the secret out though. The Girl Problems threads will be replaced by Health Problems threads.

I get the feeling it would be one in the the same
nerd.gif

Anyhow yall are awesome. I'm still wet behind the ears so I respect anyone who's been through this.

I'll prolly hit you up about rads in about a year if I'm still interested
wink.gif

For all ya'll NT doctors, there isn't a vagina currently encompassing my penis on this friday night, is this abnormal? please respond.

For all ya'll NT doctors, there isn't a vagina currently encompassing my penis on this friday night, is this abnormal? please respond.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

In your case I would say no. But you can cure it by applying some lotion to the affected area for a few minutes.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

In your case I would say no. But you can cure it by applying some lotion to the affected area for a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom