What do you do for Christmas?

I know a lot of people usually party Christmas Eve, atleast thats how my family does it. Then Christmas Day we're with our immediate family, and we justrelax/eat/nap.. get a chance to enjoy our presents.

Our Christmas Eve parties are usually a major occasion, biggest family event of the year probably.

But what do you do? Any family traditions? Do you do think you do anything that most people don't?

chill w/ the family ...head out to lake tahoe early next morning for snowboarding
devil.gif

i normally go to Jamaica for 2 weeks to visit family. Christmas eve, Christmas day, and Boxing day = big family get togethers.

this year, though...ill be in Destin, FL. :'(

Christmas Eve is just the husband and I. Christmas day we go to my parents and grandparents, his family is always out of town over the holidays.

Christmas time I usually take a week vacation from work... Christmas eve me, my wife, and son are flying home to NY to be with family. I can't wait!

Usually Chinese food and movies..

this year I'm going to the gf's aunt's house.. should be interesting

Just hang out with the family and relatives really. Go to a christmas eve dinner. Go to mass at midnight. Open gifts in the morning and relax and chill all day
pimp.gif

Eat a big meal with the family, then for some reason we always have a "dance off" then end up falling asleep on the couch while watching old movieswe watch every year.

Big family party on Christmas eve and then just chill on Christmas day. This year is a little different though
smile.gif

Big family party on Christmas eve and then just chill on Christmas day. This year is a little different though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Everyone got tired of being around you?[/color]

nothing...my cooks the night before...we wake up Christmas day...open gifts...everyone eats when they feel like it...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

smile.gif
Everyone got tired of being around you?

Nope.

But you go deer hunting for Christmas. Does it make you feel better to kill things on the day Christ was born?

smile.gif
Everyone got tired of being around you?

Nope.

But you go deer hunting for Christmas. Does it make you feel better to kill things on the day Christ was born?

he doesnt really hunt deer, don't feed into his nonsense
laugh.gif

smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Everyone got tired of being around you?[/color]
Nope.

smile.gif

eat, get bothered to open presents open presents chill someone in the fam gets in some kind of fight and day doesn't end very well

Back
Top Bottom